Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

RUF Exhaust and Supperleggeras for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 09:20 PM
Kerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to all
RUF Exhaust and Supperleggeras for sale

I am not sure if I can post this here but I have decided to part with my RUF Exhaust..may be a huge mistake as it is such big money brand new. Im sure most would agree its the only high performance exhaust with no drone,that makes big power, and sounds incredible under WOT..litterally shrieks like a jet taking off. I am going to ask $3000.00 obo it is in great condition and has little milage on it. I can get exact data if interested and better pics..I apologize if I am not allowed to put this here in the forum.

I am also selling my OZ Supperleggera rims. they are all absolutley mint except for very minor mark on passenger rear (Very minor)I can take as many pics as one desires and I can ship in proper protected rim box's. I am asking $1600.00

Attached Images     
Old 07-31-2012, 09:29 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Good luck with the sale, the exhaust description above is dead on! I have this exhaust on my track/street Rturbo and love it! It sounds bad *** and is truly the only aftermarket exhaust that I have driven a 996tt with that does not drone (at least to my sensitive ears) and I've driven a number of K24 cars with supposedly "drone free" exhausts. It also easily passes a strict "sniffer" smog test here in Colorado with the 100 cell cats..

Old 08-01-2012, 02:55 PM
ra996tt is infamous around these parts
Specs on the wheels? Interested. Pm me

Old 08-01-2012, 03:24 PM
charlie1 is a jewel in the roughcharlie1 is a jewel in the roughcharlie1 is a jewel in the roughcharlie1 is a jewel in the rough
Exhaust

I would like to talk with you about the exhaust. You can can call me at 843-509-6817 or you can email your # and I will call you. Email is cclark347@gmail.com. Thanks. Charlie

Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Kerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to all
back from holidays bump

Sorry I was away on holidays, they are 19" OZ supperleggeras, I checked for the offset but am not sure what i am looking for I took some extra pics.

the rims are in excellent condition but I did break one of the center caps removing so I am taking 100 dollares off the price to account for whatever centercaps you would like. they are standard size and match almost all.

thanks for the interst.

you can email me at jkerr@enmax.com

Attached Images      
Old 10-10-2012, 01:28 PM
BUMP!! Great deal!!!!

\i have reduced price on rims to $1200 dollars!!!

These are mint condition supperleggeras!!!

PM me or email me at jkerr@enmax.com

lets make a deal!

Attached Images    
Old 10-10-2012, 01:38 PM
I have reduced price pn RUF Exhaust to $2500. AND all serious offers will be considered.

Lets do this! who wants some crazy exhaust for great price??

PM me or email jkerr@enmax.com and will make it happen!

Attached Images      
Old 10-10-2012, 06:11 PM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Throwing in a girl with the exhaust, huh? Nice

Old 10-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Banned
32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !
if they were 18" leggerras they would be gone. glws

Old 10-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Specs on Rims

UPDATE!

Front 19" x 8.5" +51 offset Rear 19" x 11.5" +49 offset

Also I have 2 sets of center caps to choose from.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:00 AM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone have a sound clip of the RUF exhaust? I checked youtube over the weekend but not much to be found.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:59 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FI_FTW
Does anyone have a sound clip of the RUF exhaust? I checked youtube over the weekend but not much to be found.
Under full throttle acceleration it sounds like a jet aircraft taking off. Not kidding. Not overly loud but has a very pronounced whistle to it with the RUF K24 turbos. Very unique and pretty cool.... The RUF exhaust has 100 cell cats. Zero drone.....

Last edited by pwdrhound; 11-06-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !
What a killer deal on the wheels. I wish I had a spare $1,200 for a spare set.

Good luck,
Steve

Old 11-10-2012, 05:36 AM
WPN-911 is infamous around these parts
Do you still have the exhaust for sale?

Old 01-06-2013, 12:37 PM
BUMP. Wheels have sold but exhaust is still for sale! $2500 bucks obo guys! retail is 5 050.00 Euros! and mine is in excellent shape~15k on it. Huge power for a bolt on and light weight, and Crazy exotic sound I attached a couple links of and idle sound clip and a drive buy.

http://epages2.euro-web.net/epages/7...exhaust&Page=8

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RUF Exhaust and Supperleggeras for sale