996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Extreme frustration with 6-speed!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 01:17 AM
ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !
Question Extreme frustration with 6-speed!!!

Guys, I am sorry to be posting this issue here, AGAIN! But WTF??? Why can't anyone help me with this problem???

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...p-posting.html

For the past TWO MONTHS I have been unable to post replies to ANYTHING! I have been unable to PM and respond to anything! I can't post sale threads, because I will be unable to respond to inquiries. Heck, I won't even be able to reply to my own thread!!!

I have contacted IT - NO RESPONSE!
I have sent NUMEROUS messages to the "Contact Us" link at the veeeeeeery bottom of the website - NO RESPONSE!
I have posted the above thread and, to my excitement, PALETTE responded on July 22nd. Had I been able to "post replies" I would have sent a "thank you", but I can't! Two weeks later and NOTHING!

I have yet to get any resolution to the issue!!! So, WTF PALETTE? WTF Bob (bbywu)? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP???

Old 08-05-2012, 04:51 AM
dragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ASLAN
Guys, I am sorry to be posting this issue here, AGAIN! But WTF??? Why can't anyone help me with this problem???

For the past TWO MONTHS I have been unable to post replies to ANYTHING! I have been unable to PM and respond to anything! I can't post sale threads, because I will be unable to respond to inquiries. Heck, I won't even be able to reply to my own thread!!!

I have sent NUMEROUS messages to the "Contact Us" link at the veeeeeeery bottom of the website - NO RESPONSE!
I have posted the above thread and, to my excitement, PALETTE responded on July 22nd. Had I been able to "post replies" I would have sent a "thank you", but I can't! Two weeks later and NOTHING!

I have yet to get any resolution to the issue!!! So, WTF PALETTE? WTF Bob (bbywu)? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP???
Did you check your email for anything from 6speed or IT? It says under your name "Awaiting email confirmation." Never seen it before but I'm assuming the system has locked you out of most of the functions because it needs to confirm something with you. I'd suggest digging through the spam or trash folder just in case you accidentally moved/deleted it. Hope that helps.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:37 AM
TXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud of
He's got 227 posts, so it seems it was working before (unless he's started 227 threads and then never posts in them again LOL.)

Don't know what to tell you, hopefully a mod can chime in or forward this to the admin.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:09 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
I had sent this to Tim and he said he could find nothing wrong. Have you tried to clear you cache? It may be something that simple.

I will forward this to IT and see if they can help you as i am not involved in the platform of this this but will do my best to get you back up and running.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:21 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
i just tried something for you let me know if it works.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:13 PM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dragonman4
Did you check your email for anything from 6speed or IT? It says under your name "Awaiting email confirmation." Never seen it before but I'm assuming the system has locked you out of most of the functions because it needs to confirm something with you. I'd suggest digging through the spam or trash folder just in case you accidentally moved/deleted it. Hope that helps.
+1 have the mods resend the e-mail confirmation and you'll probably be good

Old 08-06-2012, 01:07 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I think the account is active again now?

Old 08-16-2012, 05:12 AM
Administrator
IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !
Did this get going??

Old 08-16-2012, 06:23 AM
Originally Posted by IB Tim
Did this get going??

must have he has been posting so i would say yes.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:53 AM
TXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud of
I hope ASLAN sent you mods a thank you, since he didn't post one in here.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:23 AM
bng4god has a spectacular aura aboutbng4god has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TXTurbo996
I hope ASLAN sent you mods a thank you, since he didn't post one in here.
Yes, he sure did. LOL!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-part-2-a.html

Old 08-16-2012, 12:55 PM
ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !
I did, but will repeat my appreciation:

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Thanks Bob and PALETTE, and whoever else is responsible!

Old 08-16-2012, 05:12 PM
bng4god has a spectacular aura aboutbng4god has a spectacular aura about

Love it!

Old 08-17-2012, 05:11 AM
Administrator
IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !
Cool......

Old 08-17-2012, 06:51 AM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Extreme frustration with 6-speed!!!