996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Eddie Bello to race UR TT SL at the Texas Invitational.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 11:01 AM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
my car is not water cooled it's very affected by the heat back to back runs i lose 150 to 200hp depending on the weather on the dyno. water cooled car lose 30 to 60hp. lf it works for you good for you. i wish you the best. opinions are like a..holes we all have one. LOL

Old 08-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by EBELLO RACING
my car is not water cooled it's very affected by the heat back to back runs i lose 150 to 200hp depending on the weather on the dyno. water cooled car lose 30 to 60hp. lf it works for you good for you. i wish you the best. opinions are like a..holes we all have one. LOL
Lol! No hard feelings! I just love discussing performance with other gear heads!

Old 08-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
As much as I would love to see this race(and I do), this thread is now important for the E85 value it provides. thanks Ebello, pizzaman, prodigy for this info. rep for all of you

Old 08-16-2012, 04:03 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Eddy thanks for the great info!!! I just ordered 2 drums of E98!! Hahah i dont even have the car ready yet and I'm all giddie!

Originally Posted by Prche951
As much as I would love to see this race(and I do), this thread is now important for the E85 value it provides. thanks Ebello, pizzaman, prodigy for this info. rep for all of you

Old 08-18-2012, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
If GoPro comes out with that technology by the time of the event, my cameras will be live.
We have all the GoPro products in stock. If you need anything INCLUDING the WiFi BacPac's we have them all in stock. You can control up to 50 cameras with the WiFi system and live streaming is available.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Just run c16 all the time and never worry about being underpowered or crappy gas. That's what I do In my GT and IROC. I'll also only use c16 in my SL.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:57 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
You can use what ever you want. Unfortunetly you will be seeing alot of Porsche rear ends that weekend.

Originally Posted by Mullet
Just run c16 all the time and never worry about being underpowered or crappy gas. That's what I do In my GT and IROC. I'll also only use c16 in my SL.

Old 08-18-2012, 08:22 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
You can use what ever you want. Unfortunetly you will be seeing alot of Porsche rear ends that weekend.

Take that! Beetles>Mullet.

Old 08-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Take that! Beetles>Mullet.
We shall see.

My G will be here later in the week. Bring your Beetle.

Old 08-18-2012, 09:52 PM
easy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant future
Eddy thanks for the great info!!! I just ordered 2 drums of E98!! Hahah i dont even have the car ready yet and I'm all giddie!

Where did you order from?

Old 08-18-2012, 09:55 PM
I will pm you the info. They are from Michigan

Originally Posted by easy2speed

Where did you order from?