996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Look what's parked in my garage...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 10:50 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by rspiteri
Probably just visiting someone. Who would buy a car like that and be living in a garage parking residense?
I don't know, many people in big cities like LA, NY, San Fran, etc. etc

what I want to know is why is the schmuck double parked

edit: see why the schmuck is double parked

Old 06-19-2005, 11:21 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Probably just visiting someone. Who would buy a car like that and be living in a garage parking residense?
Obviously you haven't lived in the city. Parking is at a premium and indoor parking is rare. I lived right off of Michigan Ave, 3 buildings down from Water Tower Place (where Oprah Winfrey lives if that gives you an idea of how nice it is), and all parking was indoor parking garage. It was also not uncommon to pay $350/month minimum even for the crappiest parking garage 3-4 city blocks away from your apartment/condo. Judging from the appearance, cleanliness, and newness of the parking structure in the picture, that is one hell of a nice parking structure that must be attached to one hell of a nice building.

Old 06-19-2005, 01:25 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
yah, that's just city life. Where else would you park your fcar or pcar if you live in the city. And if you're single, why buy a big *** house out in some development. My garage in DC has a 360 spyder, Maserati, handful of benzes and beemers, so it's pretty common everywhere I think.

Old 06-19-2005, 02:18 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
Dumbest quote of the week.

Old 06-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice Steve!

Old 06-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Pistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these parts
thats really funny. i live in Englewood Cliffs NJ which is the location of the North American Ferrari Headquarters and they had a Red F430 Spyder on display all of last week and as I was driving by the HQ yesterday, it was gone. Maybe this is that one? Prob not since Steve lives in LA, but either way, sweet car.

Old 06-19-2005, 08:45 PM
rspiteri is infamous around these parts
I'm moving to an apartment... the peer pressure is too great. I just hope they give me 5 parking spots so I can upgrade my cars too.

Just told the wife and kids that we are old farts living in the burbs staring at Mt ranges during the day and city lights at night.

I also forgot the average age on this forum is about 27... still growing up.

Get off the F'n subject about apartment living and cars and who ownes what... yada yada yada. I just love to stir up **** once in a while. It makes the forum less boring from time to time.

Old 06-19-2005, 08:53 PM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by SteveH
well it's probably the nicest apartment complex in LA. There are plenty of rich people who live here for various reasons. I had my ex-GT2 parked here for a few months.
Well aren't you modest

Sweet looking car. I saw a red f430 coupe while reading in borders recently and almost fell out of my chair.

Old 06-19-2005, 08:55 PM
rspiteri is infamous around these parts
Thanks...

Old 06-24-2005, 05:25 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Sweet alothough I hate red cars (except maybe an enzo)

P.S. If you gotta take 2 (or more) spaces at least park diagonally....like I do

Old 06-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Life Dies
Typical (takes two spaces).
Whether they are both his or not, it invites the car to be keyed.

Old 06-25-2005, 09:44 AM
craiglieberman is infamous around these parts
Yummy...love the 360 Spyder.

Old 06-25-2005, 10:47 AM
zwodubber is infamous around these parts
that would be a 430 spider, and it's beautiful

Old 06-25-2005, 11:16 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by teutonictrio
Whether they are both his or not, it invites the car to be keyed.
no one invites their car to get keyed

Old 06-25-2005, 09:06 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
anyone who would key an f430 should be f'in castrated.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Look what's parked in my garage...