996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Look what's parked in my garage...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 10:08 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Look what's parked in my garage...

this is the first one I have seen.

Attached Images  
Old 06-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
that's hot

Old 06-18-2005, 10:20 PM
rspiteri is infamous around these parts
Probably just visiting someone. Who would buy a car like that and be living in a garage parking residense?

Old 06-18-2005, 10:24 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
well it's probably the nicest apartment complex in LA. There are plenty of rich people who live here for various reasons. I had my ex-GT2 parked here for a few months.

This guy is a car broker though, I assume. His cars always have out of state dealers plates and he's got a different car there almost every time I come home. This was the most exciting though. Some of the past were a quattroporte, viper SRT10, land rover LR3 when it first came out, dodge Ram SRT10, etc.

Old 06-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Typical (takes two spaces).

Old 06-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Life Dies
most apartments get two spaces...i assume both are his. the lot isn't nearly full so it's not a big deal.

Old 06-18-2005, 10:46 PM
jaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the rough
Looks like the Villas at PLB? My bro used to live there.

Old 06-19-2005, 12:14 AM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally posted by rspiteri
Probably just visiting someone. Who would buy a car like that and be living in a garage parking residense?
i have few friends living in high rise buildings near wishire in west los angeles/hollywood. their under ground parking lot get even better than an auto show. you can find any exotic cars in there. and better yet, all kinds of hot women in his building!!

Old 06-19-2005, 12:16 AM
Banned
Ferrarislave is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by rspiteri
Same as Chicago many people living in the Hancock building or Green point towers park in parking garages etc.. Many wealthy people live in apartment or condo's or penthouses.

Old 06-19-2005, 12:19 AM
mikescg is infamous around these parts
my current condo and last condo have both been in high rise buidlings on the ocean north of boston, and i have seen many exotics parked in the parking lots, other than my tt cab, last tt coupe, and nsx, and also i've never had a problem with any of these parking areas, exotic car doesn't always equate to high end single family home.........

Old 06-19-2005, 08:30 AM
LapisCayenne is infamous around these parts
Guy's Steve is dead on, my prior condo compex in Miami has tones of exotics parked in there. This was not a rental building but you would of thought you were at the Auto Toy Store.

Old 06-19-2005, 08:35 AM
lets put it this way. I have had a GT2, a DB9 and an Elise here. The guy who lives next door to me drives an S600 and his wife an SL600, Kevin Bacon lives 3 doors down but i'm not sure what he drives, Vitali Klitscho lives here and drives a G55, Keenan Ivory Wayans drives an Escalade. Lindsay Lohan used to live here, not sure what she drove. Suffice it to say, we're not talking college dorms here.

Last edited by SteveH; 06-19-2005 at 08:37 AM.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:04 AM
Verone24 is infamous around these partsVerone24 is infamous around these parts
Your not off of La Cienega are you?

Old 06-19-2005, 10:14 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Life Dies

Old 06-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
daaaamn

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Look what's parked in my garage...