996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Center caps for my BBS CH-R's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 01:43 PM
JSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond repute
Center caps for my BBS CH-R's

Was hoping someone could recommend a quality source for wheel caps, I'm told they will accept the stock wheel caps, so I assume they are the same size wheel caps that came on the turbo twists.

My CH-R's are finished in black, looks to be Satin Black. The BBS caps that came with the CH-R's are real cheap, over time, probably from heat cycling they become very loose and eventually fall out. The plastic clips are a horrible solution.

Can anyone recommend a solution in black, Porsche crest, turbo logo, or a higher quality BBS cap with metal clips ? Gloss black may look nice as the car is black, I suppose satin would be just fine also.

Much appreciated.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:57 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Wheel Enhancement has the best caps IMO. Suncoast is a good source, too. I sell the wheels and OEM caps, but I am not aware of BBS having any that have metal parts. If you want top of the line, Ralph Boothe caps are the best. Good luck.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 10-02-2012, 02:35 PM
JSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond repute
Lot's of chrome, but really nothing in black for 60mm

http://www.wheelenhancement.com/index.php?t=AccCaps

Maybe they have others that aren't on the site ??

Originally Posted by damon@tirerack
Wheel Enhancement has the best caps IMO. Suncoast is a good source, too. I sell the wheels and OEM caps, but I am not aware of BBS having any that have metal parts. If you want top of the line, Ralph Boothe caps are the best. Good luck.