996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New 3" X pipe exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 11:22 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
I'll check my trans mount but I've got zero clunk and fairly low miles. My existing exhaust has no crossover and was likely sourced from eBay - on the car at purchase. If it's as simple as contact induced resonance I'll be pissed! I'm pretty sure that's not it though but worth looking for sure, thanks!

I know his exhaust have caught everyone's eye, I'm just hoping not to wait months. I've asked him, we'll see. I know the Ti systems take a huge amount of labor and one of my reasons not going that way was that the huge labor and weight savings would be wasted on my street oriented car, didn't seem fair. I'd like some muffling and no drone, a set of cat delete pipes in case I do ever hit the track :-) I don't need whisper quiet but it'll be street driven. Chris and I haven't talked about it and others are ahead of me so I'm not concerned and I trust him. I'm pretty excited though I'll admit and am putting in a stereo in anticipation of being able to hear myself think in the car!

Old 12-13-2014, 11:55 PM
9bells is a jewel in the rough9bells is a jewel in the rough9bells is a jewel in the rough9bells is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 32krazy!
how does everyone get in touch with him?
Instagram lists this e-mail... unobtainiumwelding@ gmail.com

Old 12-14-2014, 05:28 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
http://www.higherarcing.org/ is his web site. Be patient, the guy seems to be working pretty hard!