996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

E85 Protomotive/ 911Tuning/ EU Autowerks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
eyh? lmao
Lolzz

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 11-22-2012, 08:23 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
the real knight rider.
Does it speak canuck?
Yes it says thank god you got rid of that P O S RS6 Wait don't you still have one?

Old 11-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Come on dont park it up.. Go do some pulls....

Old 11-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Banned
Dan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Come on dont park it up.. Go do some pulls....
Its "ABOOOT" time! well if he came out last night, A certain GT-R and TT-Gallardo would have giving him a run for his money

Old 11-23-2012, 11:18 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
his motor isnt fully broken it yet correct?

Old 11-23-2012, 11:53 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zook@SCB
Its "ABOOOT" time! well if he came out last night, A certain GT-R and TT-Gallardo would have giving him a run for his money
i have lots for them not to worry tell them to start to prep for a track day in the spring. Its a track located off Trafalgar

his motor isnt fully broken it yet correct?

Correct but it ran VERY well yesterday

Old 11-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Banned
Dan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Its a track located off Trafalgar
Shotgun!

Old 11-23-2012, 04:04 PM
And FYI you bench racers (mike) it's the dark night LOL my buddy owns one if them real Night Riders.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:42 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Yes it says thank god you got rid of that P O S RS6 Wait don't you still have one?
Yep..gettin ready to go under the knife for a 6 speed conversion.....

Old 12-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Quick update,

After a brief but informative dyno session we found that the car was very lean
so i have now decided to do some more fueling mods. I am installing a Weldon 2345 pump with a Surge tank and adding #2150cc injectors. That should solve all the fuel issues and i should now be able to raise the boost past 14psi. It was impressive at 14psi to make 778whp

http://youtu.be/zszkcbw-kTk

Last edited by UrbanHotrod; 12-18-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
14psi and 778rwhp....simply unbeilevable..that my friend is truly impressive...your goal of 1xxx to the ground should be easily attainable once that boost controller is on!!

Its a good feeling after all the labor, waiting after set backs, money spent that after we calculate we would rather not think about and after all that for you to receive the desired out come you planned for. With those 14psi numbers you are almost there to your planned build goal of 1000+RWHP.

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba

Quick update,

After a brief but informative dyno session we found that the car was very lean
so i have now decided to do some more fueling mods. I am installing a Weldon 2345 pump with a Surge tank and adding #2150cc injectors. That should solve all the fuel issues and i should now be able to raise the boost past 14psi. It was impressive at 14psi to make 778whp

http://youtu.be/zszkcbw-kTk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zszkcbw-kTk

Old 12-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mcoupe mus
Very nice

Car sounds like a monster!!

That's a serious fuel system going on as well. Will you run a fuel pump controller?

If you end up going stand alone, get a Motec DHB to control the fuel pump. It worked really well on my Supra. It's compatible with the Syvecs as well
Not to speak for Corey but I think he will be running the Weldon Voltage Regulator with it so he is not mistaken for a 747 LOL! I think it's compatible with all the aftermarket ECU's as well.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
14psi and 778rwhp....simply unbeilevable..that my friend is truly impressive...your goal of 1xxx to the ground should be easily attainable once that boost controller is on!!

Its a good feeling after all the labor, waiting after set backs, money spent that after we calculate we would rather not think about and after all that for you to receive the desired out come you planned for. With those 14psi numbers you are almost there to your planned build goal of 1000+RWHP.

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba
thanks Bobby!! i hope it will. I can certainly use it against some of the High HP cars out in this area!

Originally Posted by mcoupe mus
Very nice

Car sounds like a monster!!

That's a serious fuel system going on as well. Will you run a fuel pump controller?

If you end up going stand alone, get a Motec DHB to control the fuel pump. It worked really well on my Supra. It's compatible with the Syvecs as well
I looked at that but i decided to do the Weldon Voltage regulator to keep it quiet.

Originally Posted by Powell
Not to speak for Corey but I think he will be running the Weldon Voltage Regulator with it so he is not mistaken for a 747 LOL! I think it's compatible with all the aftermarket ECU's as well.
Yes correct Chris that is what i did.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:42 PM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Awesome Corey so there goes the money from the turbos you sold me .

PD I got them yesterday and Mark is preparing my Santa list of upgrades .

Old 12-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by RxPorsche
Awesome Corey so there goes the money from the turbos you sold me .

PD I got them yesterday and Mark is preparing my Santa list of upgrades .
Perfect I was just going to track them.

Yeaaaa that money went quick. LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E85 Protomotive/ 911Tuning/ EU Autowerks