996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Roll on event dec 1st .e town whos in ??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I bet on kill with my new setup I could beat skinnys bike...

Old 12-03-2012, 06:35 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by prodigymb
easy killer victories of liter bikes excite me every time not sure if 6second 60-130s get you past 750s with good riders ... i just posted it because it was in long island and he sounded a lot like u before we ran. kinda funny to see you make fun of someones alleged 11 second passes considering you had a fair share of those on saturday before your 10.

what can i say i get lucky here and there.

i'd say the red dragon was closer to the slow bike then you to the slow 500whp/350wtq BMW.

Fair share of 11 sec passes. I had one. It was a 15 psi pass to see how it left. Then I put 21 psi an ran a 10. I made 2 passes allday. Lmao. Wait where was ur car that day??? Lmao oh u left it home

Old 12-03-2012, 06:37 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Powell
I bet on kill with my new setup I could beat skinnys bike...
U can line up next to my street bike or race bike anyday if ur serious. Bikes are my game. This Porsche stuff is to pass the time. Lol.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by skinny electra
U can line up next to my street bike or race bike anyday if ur serious. Bikes are my game. This Porsche stuff is to pass the time. Lol.
I will tell you one thing I do know... There are a few things you just don't **** with on the freeway and those are turbo busa's that aren't built to make just 300whp. I have Shane Stubbs about 30 minutes away and Tommy (can't think of his last name) about 5 minutes from Stubbs. Some don't understand the full potential of those bikes. Shane made a pass where he hit it until the 1/4 got back in between 1/2 and 3/4 and still went like 240 in the mile.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Powell
I will tell you one thing I do know... There are a few things you just don't **** with on the freeway and those are turbo busa's that aren't built to make just 300whp. I have Shane Stubbs about 30 minutes away and Tommy (can't think of his last name) about 5 minutes from Stubbs. Some don't understand the full potential of those bikes. Shane made a pass where he hit it until the 1/4 got back in between 1/2 and 3/4 and still went like 240 in the mile.
I only do 1/4 mile racing with bike. Them guys that hold it for a mile are crazier then us drag racers I think. I give them guys mad props. My race bike goes 198-200 plus almost every pass. My street bike traps at 180-185 I cruise that bike all day and its a blast. Since I got Porsche I never use street bike only use race bike!

I let edelectra ride my motor bike once. Rpm was to fast for him he banged rev limiter and sunk valves on me. No more bike rides for him!!

Old 12-03-2012, 07:03 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
i know alot of this back and forth is suppose to be all fun and games, but i can tell deep down that some people are taking it half to heart, and serious...

Old 12-03-2012, 07:08 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
i know alot of this back and forth is suppose to be all fun and games, but i can tell deep down that some people are taking it half to heart, and serious...
Yea, this thread is one sour post away from world war 3. And some need to stay out of this thead all together. JMO

Old 12-03-2012, 07:16 PM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
Old 12-03-2012, 07:31 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by awesome82
Great driving Ed!! Way to put that GTR to sleep.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:57 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Yea, this thread is one sour post away from world war 3. And some need to stay out of this thead all together. JMO
No way it brought us closer . I now text and talk to Tom and Tim everyday ! We're even going for a bite together . Next week .

Old 12-03-2012, 08:02 PM
m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !m3ntal Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by edelectra
No way it brought us closer . I now text and talk to Tom and Tim everyday ! We're even going for a bite together . Next week .
I see you wasted no time updating your sig lol....will we see a 9 second pass on a properly prepped track???

Old 12-03-2012, 08:05 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Great driving Ed!! Way to put that GTR to sleep.
Thank u . I was pretty happy . First pass I ran 1070 low boost . That was on 25 . I would like to get some tires and see what it would run at 30

Old 12-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by m3ntal
I see you wasted no time updating your sig lol....will we see a 9 second pass on a properly prepped track???
I surprised he figured out how to change his signature. He can barley even turn on a computer. **** he has fake flashed my car before

Old 12-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Easier said than done . It seems these cars hate to 60 ft lol

Old 12-03-2012, 08:17 PM
You never called today . You do know I was joking with the cant tell ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Roll on event dec 1st .e town whos in ??