996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Roll on event dec 1st .e town whos in ??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 07:41 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Roll on event dec 1st .e town whos in ??

List your car and hp . here

Old 11-28-2012, 07:44 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
997 turbo 900 awhp E85

Old 11-28-2012, 08:05 AM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
720 awhp 997 and gonna b stupid light that day. Car on a serious diet!!!

Old 11-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by skinny electra
720 awhp 997 and gonna b stupid light that day. Car on a serious diet!!!
lmao

Old 11-28-2012, 08:10 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
996 tt 500 awhp ...glad ur coming skinny!!!

Old 11-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by topgun
996 tt 500 awhp ...glad ur coming skinny!!!
997 tt 450 awhp on 54 octane

Last edited by edelectra; 11-28-2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: spelled wrong
Old 11-28-2012, 08:14 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
here is a car list that i am brining as alot of members are not on this forum ... most i know from the GTR community

Awesome/joe - Iveytune Gtr E85 1xxxwhp
Sean Ivey - Iveytune ALPHA 12 GTR 1xxxwhp
Marc - AAM fully built GTR 1320whp
Juan- Iveytune built alpha 12 1xxxwhp
Neverbroke/Pj- Iveytune Gtr - 9xxwhp
Jimmy "the Shop" - ETS35 GTR 1290whp
Nicky- FBO 335 401whp
Dlad- 2013 stock
GTRNY - E85 stock turbo car 600whp
White lightning Z - SC vette on the bottle --- (high 9 sec car)
PizzamanGTR - 2010 Full bolt on E85 GTR 600whp
Snorman - GTR stock
Anthony - Vette z06 stock
Mike - Bolton CHallanger 400ish whp
Mike - Carmaro SS stock
Bam bam - modded c6 vette (rumored 2 have 1400whp)
1swtride - SC c6 vette mods unknown

Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
i also heard

Gabe is coming with his UGR gallardo

there is a custom built TT 1985 trans am coming

i heard tim is going with his 996

Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 AM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Joe is ur brother going with his Porsche?

Old 11-28-2012, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by awesome82
i also heard

Gabe is coming with his UGR gallardo

there is a custom built TT 1985 trans am coming

i heard tim is going with his 996
Joe start a list of all the gtr s i have to run lol

Old 11-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
I am in too. 1288 whp not sure the weight but they have a scale at Etown... I will have my video vbox for anyone who wants to use it. You will need this type of SD card. All info is stored on it so NO info will be left on the box.. If you dont want people to know what you car does they wont.. It will be on your card.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by skinny electra
Joe is ur brother going with his Porsche?
Hi is coming but he will be driving my 335

His car is currently under the knife and isnt ready yet

He waitied till after the first event but it got canceled and he decided to start the build

Old 11-28-2012, 08:34 AM
Tim the idea is to see who has the baddest car . No secrets that day. Alot of games can be played with 60 to 130 s .

Old 11-28-2012, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by awesome82
Hi is coming but he will be driving my 335

His car is currently under the knife and isnt ready yet

He waitied till after the first event but it got canceled and he decided to start the build
Gotcha. See you there!! Should b a great day. And best part is no cops

Old 11-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by edelectra
Tim the idea is to see who has the baddest car . No secrets that day. Alot of games can be played with 60 to 130 s .
So Eddie we have to tell truth that day?? Cause all u do is lie to me every time we run

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Roll on event dec 1st .e town whos in ??