996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Updated TiKORE online store

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Updated TiKORE online store

With our new online store we enabled a magnifying feature for our customers. We stand true to our product and wanted to portray our precision manufacturing. We are offering the best and after taking a look you can see why our products are referred to as "pure automotive jewelry".

Check out the link below! Enjoy!

>>> http://store.tikore.com/

Old 11-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Hams996TT is infamous around these partsHams996TT is infamous around these parts
Excellent.

I just placed an order for a new set of your bolts for my car. I do need a set of longer bolts for the front as I run 15mm spacer on the front wheels. Is that an issue?

Chris

Old 11-29-2012, 09:22 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Hams996TT
Excellent.

I just placed an order for a new set of your bolts for my car. I do need a set of longer bolts for the front as I run 15mm spacer on the front wheels. Is that an issue?

Chris
Since we make everything in-house, custom lengths over OEM is not a problem at all. We specialize in accommodating our lugs to specific dimensions needed for those running wheel spacers. A tracking number will be shipped once your set is manufactured sir. Enjoy!

Old 12-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Basic Sponsor
Two Finishes available

When using our online store, make sure to inform us which finish you would like on your titanium lug set. Other options available as well

Old 12-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Basic Sponsor
2-piece Porsche security set

Old 12-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Basic Sponsor
Bright Titanium Finish Security Lugs

Old 12-21-2012, 07:35 AM
Basic Sponsor

Old 12-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Hams996TT is infamous around these partsHams996TT is infamous around these parts
I received my new bolts a week or so ago. I've not had the chance to install them; but I my initial thoughts on them: WOW!

They are REALLY nice... Should be a very nice addition to a nice set of wheels!

- Chris.

Old 12-21-2012, 09:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Hams996TT
I received my new bolts a week or so ago. I've not had the chance to install them; but I my initial thoughts on them: WOW!

They are REALLY nice... Should be a very nice addition to a nice set of wheels!

- Chris.
Hams996TT,

Glad you enjoy them and thanks for the comment! Please send us pictures of before/after install and a picture of your entire Porsche!

Happy Holidays!
-TiKORE