996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Supersprint X-pipe Exhaust in NE area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 02:54 PM
JayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really nice
Supersprint X-pipe Exhaust in NE area?

So I've been looking to upgrade the exhaust already, didn't really run into anything that wow'd me on youtube. I came across the Supersprint X-pipe though that Fabspeed offered and it sounded pretty wicked. Do any of you have this system, personal opinions?

I'd love to hear it in person before making any decisions too. Let me know if you have this system so I could maybe witness it. I am in the Northeast area, specifically Philadelphia. Thanks!

Last edited by JayAndreTT; 11-29-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:21 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
NE as in North East or NE as in Nebraska?

Old 11-29-2012, 09:23 PM
JayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really niceJayAndreTT is just really nice
Originally Posted by daedalus
NE as in North East or NE as in Nebraska?
Northeast area, sorry for not clarifying. I'm around Philadelphia, PA

Old 11-29-2012, 09:26 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
No worries!

Old 11-30-2012, 08:41 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JayAndreTT
Northeast area, sorry for not clarifying. I'm around Philadelphia, PA
JayAndreTT did you watch this video on YouTube:

Porsche 996 Turbo TipTronic Fabspeed Supersport X-Pipe

Porsche 996 GT2 Fabspeed Supersport X-Pipe

Fabspeed is about 30min from NE Philly but we do not have a 996 Turbo here with this exhaust system. Both of those cars were out of state customers. This exhaust sounds great and is more aggressive than our Maxflo Mufflers. Do you have a TipTronic or manual transmission?

Old 11-30-2012, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by Joey@fabspeed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLQTuaoELgI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpiYDnxkR8

Fabspeed is about 30min from NE Philly but we do not have a 996 Turbo here with this exhaust system. Both of those cars were out of state customers. This exhaust sounds great and is more aggressive than our Maxflo Mufflers. Do you have a TipTronic or manual transmission?
I did actually, they sound awesome! I would just love to hear it in person too, wanna make sure it's not ridiculously loud

Old 11-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
get something custom made.. mine was done by AMS autowerks in NJ, I have straight through though but they can make you one with mufflers etc. Diogo the owner can hook you up

Old 11-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by Savetheclutch
get something custom made.. mine was done by AMS autowerks in NJ, I have straight through though but they can make you one with mufflers etc. Diogo the owner can hook you up
What part of Jersey are you guys near?

Old 11-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
I am by the GW bridge near NYC. Their shop is in Linden NJ kind of close to newark aiport, you can see his 993TT xpipe and see the quality of his work

Old 11-30-2012, 10:27 AM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLQTuaoELgI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpiYDnxkR8

Are you going to tell the special price of this system?
I still have been only waiting several weeks for it...lol..

Old 11-30-2012, 11:34 AM
@Fabspeed, I have a manual

Old 11-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by johnspeed
Are you going to tell the special price of this system?
I still have been only waiting several weeks for it...lol..
PM coming your way with the special-ist price of all.

Originally Posted by JayAndreTT
@Fabspeed, I have a manual
The Supersport X-Pipe is aggressive but with the manual tranny you can keep the RPM's around 3000 to reduce the interior tone. The Tip holds the RPM's around 2400 in auto mode which can get loud inside.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:43 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
PM coming your way with the special-ist price of all.

The Supersport X-Pipe is aggressive but with the manual tranny you can keep the RPM's around 3000 to reduce the interior tone. The Tip holds the RPM's around 2400 in auto mode which can get loud inside.
I need the price ,as I asked , for the catless version not one with the 200 cell cats...Thanks