996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

50th Anniversary Porsche Club of America Parade Pictures & a little something extra!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 02:37 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
50th Anniversary Porsche Club of America Parade Pictures & a little something extra!!

50th Anniversary Porsche Club of America Parade Pictures and a little something extra!!

For anyone who doesn’t know, this year marks the 50th anniversary of the Porsche Club of America. Every year, the Porsche Club has a parade and associated driving events at a different venue throughout the country. The events range from dinners, rallies, driving schools, car shows, concours’, swap meets, etc. This year the parade was held in Hershey Pennsylvania. It is the closest the parade has been to me for as long as I can remember.

Well, it was last weekend and I shot a bunch of pictures of the interesting subjects, including one VERY interesting subject…..

So, without further adieu, here are some of my pics……….

Old 07-02-2005, 02:37 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice

Old 07-02-2005, 02:38 PM
KPV

And, a little something extra…………..when he was walking by my car.

Old 07-02-2005, 02:41 PM
My87Targa is infamous around these parts
nice pics man

Old 07-02-2005, 02:46 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Originally posted by KPV

And, a little something extra…………..when he was walking by my car.
which car(s) did he bring?

Old 07-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Did he like your car and did you hand him one of my business cards?

Old 07-02-2005, 02:48 PM
KPV
Alex,
I really don't know. Those photos were shot with a 400mm lens (i.e.: he was a bit of a distance from me). I didn't want to harass him. He was there to have a good time like everyone else.

Old 07-02-2005, 02:49 PM
KPV
Mike,
Actually, he liked the yellow Carrera GT parked two away from me.

I tried to give him one of your cards, but he said he heard all about you guys already!

Old 07-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
Is that Tom Hanks?

Old 07-02-2005, 02:52 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
WOW!! That's soooo awesome, I wish I could have been there.

I remember looking through your "Toybox" a while back... Your car looks amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Old 07-02-2005, 02:53 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Oh yea... I didn't know there were any CGTs in Alaska.

Old 07-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
KPV, I was there too, sorry I missed you.

Here is a pic of me and Hans-Peter Porsche.

Attached Images  
Old 07-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
and Daniell Porsche.

Attached Images  
Old 07-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
What's up with the double tail on the yellow Ruf?

Old 07-02-2005, 03:50 PM
B7R
B7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura about
I'm still on with my First Choice GT-1

Your car looks amazing ... Thanks so much for sharing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 50th Anniversary Porsche Club of America Parade Pictures & a little something extra!!