996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

HBK vs BADMOS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 09:42 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
you are easily amused my helmeted, short bussed friend...
just following your lead my window licking friend

Old 12-23-2012, 04:31 PM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
If you do get a truck to tx lmk.... I'm 100% in

I looked it up myself....about 2500 round trip is the best I could find. But a drop and pickup for the cars down in tx is the tough part

Old 12-23-2012, 04:46 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by awesome82
If you do get a truck to tx lmk.... I'm 100% in

I looked it up myself....about 2500 round trip is the best I could find. But a drop and pickup for the cars down in tx is the tough part
I can get it done for that..If we get a full load he will wait for us to receive the cars plus wait for the event to be over and load it up before we leave!!! Doesn't get better than that! Between Joe, Tym, You, Eddie and myself all we need is one more car! I hope we can get it done!!

BTW I knew you were in..lol

Old 12-23-2012, 05:00 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
That would be awesome if you guys could pull this together!

Originally Posted by topgun
I can get it done for that..If we get a full load he will wait for us to receive the cars plus wait for the event to be over and load it up before we leave!!! Doesn't get better than that! Between Joe, Tym, You, Eddie and myself all we need is one more car! I hope we can get it done!!

BTW I knew you were in..lol

Old 12-23-2012, 06:13 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Then after spike used you to size me up then spike will know how he wants to try and run me..
i guess this is referring to me?Yeah right!I told Tom not to even go,why? Cause i knew that you guys would have traction problems and just end up in the bench racing bs that its become.I will let my car do the talking for me as always.See you at an organized event sooner or later.

Old 12-23-2012, 08:32 PM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
I can get another big Iveytune (ams alpha 12)build to come no problem.

Lmk if you want me to reach out

Old 12-23-2012, 08:42 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by awesome82
I can get another big Iveytune (ams alpha 12)build to come no problem.

Lmk if you want me to reach out

Thanks Joe.

I just need 4 solid guy's no BS to book the transporter.

-Joetwint
-Topgun
-Awesome
-Eddie (standbye)
-Your Bro?
-Pallete?

First ones to commit have a spot..All we need is 6 guys all together

Last edited by topgun; 12-24-2012 at 07:38 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Transporter is locked up...I think we have room for one more car!!

Old 12-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Wow this is going to be pretty crazy

Old 12-24-2012, 11:28 AM
The Truck will be coming from Michigan, so it can pick up any car coming down!!!

Old 12-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Tom,
Merry Christmas. First off the problem here is as a builder I look at things much differently then you the consumer.. Very different perspectives. Example; spools like a turbo truck. reason: .75 lbs per minute turbo running 17-18 psi of boost. The consumer thinks he can have a 1400 hp engine that can "do it all" that is not the case. Every part is modded or made by me and that all takes time. Lots of it. Like I told Eddie, my car is 40% but I will go anyway. Building cars is not my business. I work on my car when I can squeeze in the time. Its not 24/7/365. My project has many stages of life. It went together with a intake that I was not sure would work well, so I did not want to spend 40 plus hours fabbing on it to put the drive by wire T/B on it. wye pipe and all will be change again, who knows how many times? I dont. I have a total clean slate engine. block, cylinders, pistons and crank or short block is proven but not the heads and valve train. They are more changes coming.

Tom, Your car is cookie cut from Joe's. Joe spent all the time and money testing and finding out what works or dont. You want more power they open up joe's playbook and order up some parts. But thats all fine, as a consumer thats what you want. See the product. Buy the kit. Have it installed. Pay the bill.

Maybe your right with the HBK thing. Maybe I should just stay quite and stop driving the industry forward by helping forum members out with my knowledge of how to make safe hp and how to do it cheaper then what some tuners charge 2-3 times more for. Hmm someone mad I am helping people with my knowledge go faster then their kits that claim more power?

Old 12-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Tom,
Merry Christmas. First off the problem here is as a builder I look at things much differently then you the consumer.. Very different perspectives. Example; spools like a turbo truck. reason: .75 lbs per minute turbo running 17-18 psi of boost. The consumer thinks he can have a 1400 hp engine that can "do it all" that is not the case. Every part is modded or made by me and that all takes time. Lots of it. Like I told Eddie, my car is 40% but I will go anyway. Building cars is not my business. I work on my car when I can squeeze in the time. Its not 24/7/365. My project has many stages of life. It went together with a intake that I was not sure would work well, so I did not want to spend 40 plus hours fabbing on it to put the drive by wire T/B on it. wye pipe and all will be change again, who knows how many times? I dont. I have a total clean slate engine. block, cylinders, pistons and crank or short block is proven but not the heads and valve train. They are more changes coming.

Tom, Your car is cookie cut from Joe's. Joe spent all the time and money testing and finding out what works or dont. You want more power they open up joe's playbook and order up some parts. But thats all fine, as a consumer thats what you want. See the product. Buy the kit. Have it installed. Pay the bill.

Maybe your right with the HBK thing. Maybe I should just stay quite and stop driving the industry forward by helping forum members out with my knowledge of how to make safe hp and how to do it cheaper then what some tuners charge 2-3 times more for. Hmm someone mad I am helping people with my knowledge go faster then their kits that claim more power?
Tym...Lets move on.., I have room for one more car would you like to come? I have room for one more!!! And MERRY XMAS to you and yor family!!!

Old 12-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Tom,

What HBK car has moved the industry forward and is reliable?

Old 12-24-2012, 11:57 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Oh Lord guys. Lets just have the cars and drivers do the talking on the track. Whether you built it yourself or you paid someone else to do it, who cares really?

Old 12-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
What HBK car has moved the industry forward and is reliable?

Merry Christmas

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HBK vs BADMOS