996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Bought my first Porsche for my 28th Birthday.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 07:02 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by King James
My car with a tune from Marco made 418whp and 470ft/lbs on AWD dynojet no other mods. 1/4 mile with a descent launch should be 11.5-11.9 all things considered?
Marco at Magnus?
I hear he is building a new rocket is it yours?

Old 12-08-2012, 02:29 PM
King James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Marco at Magnus?
I hear he is building a new rocket is it yours?
No it's another guy, Marco does lots of Porsche. He keeps bugging me to make 600hp but will be a bit before I go there.

Old 12-08-2012, 02:53 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
Congrats enjoy..
I bought my first Porsche when I was 29,,A 1987 944 Turbo..
That was a stellar car back then and I was hooked after that...

Old 12-08-2012, 03:36 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Happy birthday, and congratulations on your new toy!

Old 04-30-2013, 07:56 AM
Fullthrottleguy is infamous around these parts
Really eh....that fast??
I'm no pro but can hold my own on a road course and have drag raced a bit of everthing for fun from (bikes, sports and muscle cars). I'm going to the strip sometime in may hopefully with a few novice guys that run 600 sport bikes; I'd be thrilled if it ran high 11's.... maybe I'd even be close to thier times.

I should add the car also has billet DV's; PS10's and will be recieving the TJW exhaust mod this week along with a silicon F-pipe and 1.0 BAR wastegates. I'd PM you but my post count isn't high enough to allow it yet.

Originally Posted by UrbanHotrod
With the stage 1 if your driving skills are good you should bet a 11.40-11.50 at 119-122. If you do a boost controller and a few tricks 11.1 at 126-127 with a good R888 tire.
Pm me if you ever need more info

Old 04-30-2013, 08:34 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Congrats on the new car! It is a good way to start off the big 2-8! With the older GIAC EVOMS tunes i went 11.8 @ 118 on 19s. Be careful though the longer on the forum you spend the more and more the bug will get you. My car was supposed to stay stock with a tune/exhaust/wheels... That didn't last long...

Spark plugs are easy just take a little while. It was the first mod we did where we had to take off the bumper. We did exhaust but bumper stayed on. We did it on jackstands in about 5 or 6 hours because we were careful as can be. Once you get it done that time drops big time. I think right now if car was fully assembled we could get the motor down and out of the car in about 1 hour 45 minutes (we did 1.5 hours this last time but bumper wasn't on).

Marco is a good guy up there and feel free to contact Corey (he thinks he knows Porsche's ). Enjoy it bro!

Old 04-30-2013, 05:22 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Congrats on the new car!

Marco is a good guy up there and feel free to contact Corey (he thinks he knows Porsche's ). Enjoy it bro!

LOL thanks buddy!

Marco who?? LOL he knows his stuff just don't let Lio talk you into an Audi

Old 04-30-2013, 07:22 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Congrats man! I bought my first Porsche for my 27th B-day! It was a 1993 964 with 30k on the clock! Loved that car! Good Times!!

Old 05-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Saadi996tt is infamous around these parts
Congrats on your new ride, my wife bought me a 02 996tt for my 35th bday. Have fun and post some pics soon...