996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Back to EVO ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 12:16 PM
MANA is infamous around these parts
Back to EVO ...

Well, it looks like my Porsche and I will be parting ways for awhile. I am going to start building a home in either Tampa or Hawaii soon.

Tuning it for the altitude here in Colorado has been a problem so I have decided to get it tuned for sea level and store it out where I am going to build my house. I guess I'll be driving it every six weeks for a few days while check up on the build.

I'll have EVO retune it, gut the cats and get the wheels fixed. By the time the car is ready, I'll know whether Tampa or Hawaii is the place.

Old 07-06-2005, 12:27 PM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
How soon is your baby leaving? I was hoping to get a peak before she left. By the way when is the Gallardo due?

Old 07-06-2005, 12:43 PM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
Are you moving or just building a second house?

Old 07-06-2005, 12:55 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Re: Back to EVO ...

Originally posted by MANA
Well, it looks like my Porsche and I will be parting ways for awhile. I am going to start building a home in either Tampa or Hawaii soon.

Tuning it for the altitude here in Colorado has been a problem so I have decided to get it tuned for sea level and store it out where I am going to build my house. I guess I'll be driving it every six weeks for a few days while check up on the build.

I'll have EVO retune it, gut the cats and get the wheels fixed. By the time the car is ready, I'll know whether Tampa or Hawaii is the place.

Once tuned it can stay in my 3rd garage free of charge.. We will protect it and take it out to kick some Lambo *** every now and then...

Just to be sure it still starts and the battery does not die of course...

Old 07-06-2005, 01:22 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Re: Re: Back to EVO ...

Originally posted by Gary (Fl)
Once tuned it can stay in my 3rd garage free of charge.. We will protect it and take it out to kick some Lambo *** every now and then...

Just to be sure it still starts and the battery does not die of course...
Gary,
Dont worry about it, I have already cleaned out my garage so that MANA can keep his car here at my place free of charge. He was concerned about the unusually high "Hooters girl" traffic going trough your garage and the car getting damaged.
MANA,
Let me know when you are shipping it so that I can take the day off.

Old 07-06-2005, 01:23 PM
wross, I will be leaving this afternoon. The Gallardo should be here next week, maybe the week after.

bottomline, I am moving, but it will take about two years to get the lot selected and the home built. I'll be staying here until the house is built.

Gary, If Tampa is the place. You got a deal brutha! That way you can see what the GT800 is like before you take the plunge.

Old 07-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Re: Back to EVO ...

I'll have EVO . . . gut the cats
Yeah baby!!!! Just say no to cats!!!

Good luck with the retune and, more importantly, with the relocation.

Craig

Old 07-06-2005, 04:04 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bill, we should have a meet before that car gone.....this Sat?

Old 07-06-2005, 04:57 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
Shouldn't you build a house in Tempe, AZ?

Old 07-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Luis, Damn!! I never thought about the Hooters connection.

Craig, Thanks brutha!!

Ronnie, Too late. The car just left. We should still get together this weekend. The Viper and the Lambo will be back in a week or two so I will still be in the game, just a temporary glitch ...

RT7, If they don't get it right this time, I may have too.

Old 07-06-2005, 06:25 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I'm heading out there on Thursday to do some thingies with the gang there Should be fun.. maybe I'll even see your beast then

Old 07-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by sharkster
I'm heading out there on Thursday to do some thingies with the gang there Should be fun.. maybe I'll even see your beast then
I am sure you will. It should be there sometime tomorrow.

Old 07-06-2005, 09:33 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I am sure you will. It should be there sometime tomorrow.
Sweet, I'll be there on Thursday Too bad you're _not_ there with it tho....

Old 07-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good Bill, let me know how you want to proceed with getting the wheels sent back. I'm going to assume Todd is going to dismount them and send them back to HRE for the refinish job?

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 07-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
Good luck with the relocation !!!!

I am like you with one food in Colorado and other in Chile or Italy/Spain.... I have my TT in a storage and waiting for just boby tunne (TA type II, TA wing or GT2) until I will deside where I will relocate or retun to Colorado ....

MANA, I grew up in Vina del Mar, Chile and I miss soon much the sea, as well as my future wife does not like cool weather ...or elevation (5,400 fts)......

Last edited by Pierre996TT; 07-07-2005 at 02:12 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Back to EVO ...