996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 05:40 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
It had a best mph of 192 for the weekend.

Old 04-14-2013, 05:57 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
The East Coast Assassin strikes again! Congrats to Eddie and everyone else. It's nice to see true manual cars dominating after all the powerglide controversy. Sounds like a great event. Looks like Eddie beat TAG for the badass driver's title... And the legend continues.

P.S. Is anyone making sure Mullet isn't left alone with any sharp objects?

Old 04-14-2013, 06:10 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AudiBull
The East Coast Assassin strikes again! Congrats to Eddie and everyone else. It's nice to see true manual cars dominating after all the powerglide controversy. Sounds like a great event. Looks like Eddie beat TAG for the badass driver's title... And the legend continues.

Now that's funny! Actually Mullet and Eddie got along very well. Great enthusiasts.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:23 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AudiBull

lol

Congrats to Bello. That car gets a great jump at the hit.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Paolo Castellano is infamous around these parts
Congrats to Eddie!

Any Videos?

Last edited by Paolo Castellano; 04-14-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Great enthusiasts.
thanks man.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:38 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
It was nice to see comradery between Eddie, mullet and every one out this weekend. It was a fun weekend without all the keyboard drama.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Need videos of this epicness ASAP

Old 04-14-2013, 06:42 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Great event.

It was great to see EB & Mullet finally get to run, as well as everybody else.

One of the guys right up at the back of Eddies car when it broke was Mullet, encouraging him to get it back together and run in the 6 speed.

As BHT said, both guys are true enthusiasts and all around good guys.

Thanks to BHT for pushing me to make the event even after I had some car issues - Todd is the man.

If you've not made this event - you need to do it. Well worth it.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:47 PM
BiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud of
All the PCars did very well this weekend... Glad to see it with my own eyes.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:54 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prodigymb
Need videos of this epicness ASAP
Mark, I have tons of good vids.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:56 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
Great event.

It was great to see EB & Mullet finally get to run, as well as everybody else.

One of the guys right up at the back of Eddies car when it broke was Mullet, encouraging him to get it back together and run in the 6 speed.

As BHT said, both guys are true enthusiasts and all around good guys.

Thanks to BHT for pushing me to make the event even after I had some car issues - Todd is the man.

If you've not made this event - you need to do it. Well worth it.
Very well said.

Glad Mullet finally got his race with EB and that he showed sportsmanship.

Going to try my Hardest to make the next event!

Old 04-14-2013, 07:22 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Awesome event for me as a spectator this time. I met Mullet, Topgun for a minute, Blackhorse for dinner and talked to Eddie who I've known for a while and just drank some beers with a lot of people at the event. Good times!

Ill be at a future event Im sure hoping to compete sometime.

Old 04-14-2013, 07:49 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Great job guys. A big congrats to Eddie & a big thanks to BHT & Carver for keeping me informed. That's 2 times in a row that a Porsche has won the 6 speed challenge @ T.I.

Old 04-14-2013, 08:17 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
How did joe t wint do?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event