996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 12:10 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
one question why is Bello wearing a BMW hat ? lol

Old 04-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
cuz its the ultimate driving machine - duhhh.

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 04-18-2013, 02:02 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Mike the keyboard analyst got jokes!

Sorry Joe.,.slow day at the office...

Old 04-18-2013, 02:31 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO
I want to start by giving all the glory to the Lord Jesus Christ. This was a great accomplishment for me in my career. I want to thank my sponsors FP Turbos, Drive Shaft Shop, DR CamShaft, and GT Guard. Also, I want to thank those who helped out to make all this happen: Thanks Tim, Angel, George, and all the fans and friends that were at the event. Thanks to those who helped me cool down the car for the last round. It meant a lot to me to receive all your support. Sorry for not remembering all your names. Thanks to all the people at the event for believing in me, to all those from the 6 Speed forum that I met there, and big thanks to the event promoters. It was one of the best races I ever participated. This accomplishment is not mine, it goes to all of those who supported me.
Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I have been very tired with the trip and trying to catch up with work. I can’t believe what just happened. I am getting calls from all part of the country and abroad congratulating me and it just hasn’t sunken yetJ
FP Turbos: Thanks to Rob who put a lot of time and effort sharing data back and forth. As a result, we were able to come up with a perfect combination.
GT Guard: I want to thank Mat for the diff and gears. They still are holding up LOL
Drive Shaft Shop: Special thanks to Frank for the axels. They are unbreakable!
DR CamShaft: Thanks for the cams. We went back and forth so many times trying to find and making the right selection but I think we got it this time!!
TurboWax: Thanks for making my car flow through the win smooooothly.
Haltech: Thanks for the upgrade and for sending me the computer on time!
ICS: George, men!!! Thanks a lot for helping contributing financially for the trip and for parts.
Tim (HBK): Thanks men for all your support! It was a pleasure and the most fun I had on a road trip. It means a lot to me to reunite after so many years.
Angel (TNT): I had a blast with you! Thanks for cheering me up, praying with me, and helping me out with everything with the car, calling friends, keeping people posted, etc. You are always on point!!
Rentech and Steve: Thanks for your advice with the aero dynamics of the car. Hopefully we could work on improving it.
To Mullet, Joetwin, and all the guys from 6speed, you guys were a gentlemen and it was a pleasure to meet all of you. Sorry I am very bad with names.
Underground Racing: It was exciting and fun to race with you. As Kevin said at the steak house, they’re all fast!
Nice reply Eddie. Hopefully you'll be back at one of these roll-on events as I'm looking forward to taking a shot at your Porsche (as I'm sure a couple others who weren't able to make it). Enjoy your time being the one who'll be hunted....

Last edited by OhioGT2; 04-18-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:55 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
TX2K13 "There is no lambo hunting"

TI "There is no Eddie hunting".

Old 04-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Momentum BMW and Victory Health Care were major sponsors of the Texas Invitational. Momentum provided those hats (I wasn't a driver at this event, so not sure if it was included in this year's driver's bag) but I have one of those hats as well. It says Momentum BMW on the back.

Old 04-18-2013, 03:58 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
About the BMW hat, I don't discriminate but that has changed today. I'm now back to my Porsche hat. lol

Old 04-18-2013, 05:10 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Hey Eric..I didn't know you went too? Get driving lessons from Joe? Or just lacking some horses...?
Stage 3 car just isn't enough at this event. I had a lot of fun. My car ran very well. Trapped in the low 170's several times with a 174.xx being the best.

I beat BHT so the weekend was a success.

Last edited by AtomicZ; 04-18-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:13 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Stage 3 car just isn't enough at this event. I had a lot of fun. My car ran very well. Trapped in the low 170's several times with a 174.xx being the best.
Nice! Good for you Eric. Based on what I've seen here...seem like you need to be able to run 180ish to be remotely competitive...

Old 04-18-2013, 05:18 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Nice! Good for you Eric. Based on what I've seen here...seem like you need to be able to run 180ish to be remotely competitive...
Yep. Crazy fast cars.

Did I mention I took care of BHT.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Ha, that was you !!! No one mentioned that!!!

Old 04-18-2013, 05:33 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !

I beat BHT so the weekend was a success.
Yep. Crazy fast cars.

I'm sorry, we didn't catch it the first time.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:35 PM
...AAAAnd here she is...

Old 04-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
I'm sorry, we didn't catch it the first time.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:01 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of

Yep. Crazy fast cars.

Who didn't beat him?

OOops, sorry Joe...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event