996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 06:03 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Damn..beat me to it...

Old 04-18-2013, 06:04 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
Who didn't beat him?

OOops, sorry Joe...
Aren't you 2-0 at the mile and 3-0 at TI against Todd?

Old 04-18-2013, 06:04 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Who didn't beat him?

OOops, sorry Joe...
Well hello! "MR. SLINGSHOT"

Old 04-18-2013, 06:23 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
What's a slingshot?

Didn't you get in trouble for that?

Old 04-18-2013, 06:24 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Is that Todd's code name for the "hit"?

Old 04-18-2013, 06:26 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
I just posted a vid showing my "slingshot" move for all to see.

I feel ashamed....

Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 PM
yeah... saw it...hard to see through all the shame...

Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by AtomicZ

Aren't you 2-0 at the mile and 3-0 at TI against Todd?
In not hijacking this thread...... but that's correct.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:48 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
What's a slingshot?

Didn't you get in trouble for that?
Yes, and it hurts that you used that move on me.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo

Yes, and it hurts that you used that move on me.
You taught me. We had some good runs, it was a great event. Thanks for getting me involved in this BS.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:52 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
I want to share a story of something that happened at the end of the race.

A men of God approached me when we were packing up and said: “Thank you for what you did, can I take you and your friends out to dinner?”. Of course, I felt a bit strange but I said yes, then he said he was not able to join us. I guess he was going the opposite direction we were going. So he handed me money but I refused to take it. He kept insisting so I decided to take it and I thanked him. I just want to say that we went out to Applebee’s on behalf of you. Same manner you blessed us, we blessed the waitress there! I just want to take this moment to thank you! Sorry I don’t remember your name. It meant a lot to me and to the guys the fact that a stranger could come up to any person not knowing themand just want to do a nice deed like that. The world would be much better place if we were to show more love towards each other without expecting anything inreturn.

This entire trip was expensive and any little bit helps! I felt I needed to share. These little things mean more than winning a trophy. Not to say I don’t appreciate it, but the little things mean sometimes more than the big picture. Thank you. God Bless!

Last edited by EBELLO; 04-19-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:03 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO
I want to share a story of something thathappened at the end of the race.

A men of Godapproached me when we were packing up and said: “Thank you for what you did,can I take you and your friends out to dinner?”. Of course, I felt a bitstrange but I said yes, then he said he was not able to join us. I guess he wasgoing the opposite direction we were going. So he handed me money but I refusedto take it. He kept insisting so I decided to take it and I thanked him. I justwant to say that we went out to Applebee’s on behalf of you. Same manner youblessed us, we blessed the waitress there! I just want to take this moment outand thank you! Sorry I don’t remember your name. It meant a lot to me and tothe guys the fact that a stranger could come up to any person not knowing themand just want to do a nice deed like that. The world would be much better placeif we were to show more love towards each other without expecting anything inreturn.

This entiretrip was expensive and any little bit helped! I felt I needed to share. Theselittle things mean more than winning a trophy. Not to say I don’t appreciate it, but thelittle things mean sometimes more than the big picture. Thank you. God Bless!

That is a great story !

Old 04-19-2013, 03:39 PM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
Eddie Bello > Mullet......

To seriousness now you guys were amazing out there, Team Eddie (Tim & Angel) you guys made it exciting for the whole croud includeing the TI crew. I guess I can't say it any better than your friedns here on 6 speed but congrats again and enjoy it till the next one.

btw Eddie's taller than Mullet too......wow Mullet can't catch a break...poor mullet.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZO6ER
Eddie Bello > Mullet......

To seriousness now you guys were amazing out there, Team Eddie (Tim & Angel) you guys made it exciting for the whole croud includeing the TI crew. I guess I can't say it any better than your friedns here on 6 speed but congrats again and enjoy it till the next one.

btw Eddie's taller than Mullet too......wow Mullet can't catch a break...poor mullet.
Spelling isn't your strong suit, stick to crossfit and roids.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:15 PM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mullet
Spelling isn't your strong suit, stick to crossfit and roids.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event