996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 09:54 AM
tacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud of
congrats to Eddie and his crew. I missed a great event Had I known Eddie was going to be there I would have made the trip. I did the Texas Mile last month and met a great bunch of guys. Todd,Mike, Stacy and others.

Eddie I'm the guy with the black 993 with the bad *** intercooler. We met in October Texas Mile. I look forward to seeing your car in action someday.

ya know your not suppose to be able to get that kind of HP from an air cooler. I guess the old saying is true. If there is a will there's a way!
again congratulations
Mike

Old 04-20-2013, 02:34 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tacker
congrats to Eddie and his crew. I missed a great event Had I known Eddie was going to be there I would have made the trip. I did the Texas Mile last month and met a great bunch of guys. Todd,Mike, Stacy and others.

Eddie I'm the guy with the black 993 with the bad *** intercooler. We met in October Texas Mile. I look forward to seeing your car in action someday.

ya know your not suppose to be able to get that kind of HP from an air cooler. I guess the old saying is true. If there is a will there's a way!
again congratulations
Mike
Eddie did an UNBELIEVABLE job.

You should come to the next one, just block a month off for The Mile & TI!

I look forward to seeing you again at the Mile, and seeing what that badass 993 does.

~Mike

Old 04-20-2013, 05:07 PM
tacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MCGT3
Eddie did an UNBELIEVABLE job.

You should come to the next one, just block a month off for The Mile & TI!

I look forward to seeing you again at the Mile, and seeing what that badass 993 does.

~Mike
Being a modaholic, I find myself wanting more. The current setup
is a 18g I probably can hit 210 with favorable conditions Which would be very good for that size turbo. I'm thinking of 3071 at the moment and a taller ring and pinion. I prefer to do all the work myself ( except tune)so I need to get started if I want to make the next Mile. I really want to go big gt35 but I can only see that working well with e85 on an air cooler.
how's a big turbo like the 35 perform on a track or the street?
Mike your car is amazing do you track it?

Old 04-22-2013, 05:24 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO
I want to share a story of something that happened at the end of the race.

A men of God approached me when we were packing up and said: “Thank you for what you did, can I take you and your friends out to dinner?”. Of course, I felt a bit strange but I said yes, then he said he was not able to join us. I guess he was going the opposite direction we were going. So he handed me money but I refused to take it. He kept insisting so I decided to take it and I thanked him. I just want to say that we went out to Applebee’s on behalf of you. Same manner you blessed us, we blessed the waitress there! I just want to take this moment to thank you! Sorry I don’t remember your name. It meant a lot to me and to the guys the fact that a stranger could come up to any person not knowing themand just want to do a nice deed like that. The world would be much better place if we were to show more love towards each other without expecting anything inreturn.

This entire trip was expensive and any little bit helps! I felt I needed to share. These little things mean more than winning a trophy. Not to say I don’t appreciate it, but the little things mean sometimes more than the big picture. Thank you. God Bless!
Was probably someone from LMR....

Old 04-22-2013, 10:21 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2

Congrats Eddie!

5-0 against those nasty Lambos is something special! You are the people's champion!

David vs. Goliath.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:35 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
lmao !!

Jamie when is the monster you have under construction going to be done?

Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 AM
993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vegasGTR

Congrats Eddie!

5-0 against those nasty Lambos is something special! You are the people's champion!

David vs. Goliath.
Indeed. Story holds true!

Old 04-23-2013, 12:15 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
lmao !!

Jamie when is the monster you have under construction going to be done?
Any day now and hope to have it out on the street soon.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:15 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Any day now and hope to have it out on the street soon.
Any hints on what it is? Is it another lambo?

Old 04-24-2013, 06:29 AM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of

Jamie is going to whack some folks IMO.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 PM
GTR. Always regretted selling my first one and have confidence in Tym Switzer to build the fastest GTR on the planet. I love what Kevin is doing with the 2R packages (and the corresponding improved reliability) and imagine I'll be back in a Lambo at some point too. I had to take care of my wife last year with a new house, so I should have some new breathing room for awhile.

Originally Posted by MCGT3
Jamie is going to whack some folks IMO.
Ha! We have our work cut-out for us with all the fast cars out there, but am confident this build will set some records and continue pushing the limits of what a street car is capable of. Stay tuned, hope to have it out at the track in May.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:54 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
GTR. Always regretted selling my first one and have confidence in Tym Switzer to build the fastest GTR on the planet. I love what Kevin is doing with the 2R packages (and the corresponding improved reliability) and imagine I'll be back in a Lambo at some point too. I had to take care of my wife last year with a new house, so I should have some new breathing room for awhile.
Ha! We have our work cut-out for us with all the fast cars out there, but am confident this build will set some records and continue pushing the limits of what a street car is capable of. Stay tuned, hope to have it out at the track in May.
I'm in that boat right now man.

Very cool Jaimie. See you at the track or streets soon.

Old 04-24-2013, 03:43 PM

LOL jamie , happy wife ... happy life

Old 04-25-2013, 06:04 PM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
Not to take any credit away from Eddie, but how much of those winnings be attributed to Eddie's driving?

If you look at those races, every time they lined up, Eddie reacted much faster than the Lambo owners and that was it?

Btw, Porsche sounded way better than those bulls though

Old 04-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by quick
Not to take any credit away from Eddie, but how much of those winnings be attributed to Eddie's driving?

If you look at those races, every time they lined up, Eddie reacted much faster than the Lambo owners and that was it?

Btw, Porsche sounded way better than those bulls though
Eddies reaction time was ridiculous! I got the hit most of the day, but after I raced him he asked "did you see it go green?". He's stupid fast on the light.

That being said, the big build Porsches all got the jump on the TTG's all day long. But once they got going - damn.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event