996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 08:12 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
GTR. Always regretted selling my first one and have confidence in Tym Switzer to build the fastest GTR on the planet. I love what Kevin is doing with the 2R packages (and the corresponding improved reliability) and imagine I'll be back in a Lambo at some point too. I had to take care of my wife last year with a new house, so I should have some new breathing room for awhile.

Ha! We have our work cut-out for us with all the fast cars out there, but am confident this build will set some records and continue pushing the limits of what a street car is capable of. Stay tuned, hope to have it out at the track in May.
I guess you are going with the Goliath Package.

Straight cut gears I assume, still 3.8 and Syvecs?

Glad you are representing the GTR's

Old 04-25-2013, 11:34 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
What does the Goliath package put down?

Old 04-26-2013, 05:04 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
Goliath power...

Old 04-26-2013, 10:03 AM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by unvmy996

Last Dyno Sheet i saw It made 1500whp on a mustang dyno

Old 04-27-2013, 09:56 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Goliath power...
Good god , your not joking

Old 06-06-2013, 08:38 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
GTR. Always regretted selling my first one and have confidence in Tym Switzer to build the fastest GTR on the planet. I love what Kevin is doing with the 2R packages (and the corresponding improved reliability) and imagine I'll be back in a Lambo at some point too. I had to take care of my wife last year with a new house, so I should have some new breathing room for awhile.

Ha! We have our work cut-out for us with all the fast cars out there, but am confident this build will set some records and continue pushing the limits of what a street car is capable of. Stay tuned, hope to have it out at the track in May.
Waking an old thread here. Jamie do you have any updates on the GTR build? I've heard Reza sold his and am looking forward to you showing up with a monster at an event soon. Hope all is well!

Old 06-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by MCGT3
Waking an old thread here. Jamie do you have any updates on the GTR build? I've heard Reza sold his and am looking forward to you showing up with a monster at an event soon. Hope all is well!
May means 6 months later with Tym.. .

the guy will not let go of a car until its 100% perfect.. so Jamie might be waiting a while

Old 06-07-2013, 02:32 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
Car is basically done. Weather back in Ohio hasn't been cooperating over past couple weeks, so still waiting for a good weekend for me to fly back to get it on the track for some TnT runs. I suspect Tym will make one of his semi-annual posts about it once he's ready to release some details. We've missed some events already this year that I was hoping to make, so trust me, I'm pressuring him to let me break something sooner vs. later.

Old 06-07-2013, 02:37 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vegasGTR
May means 6 months later with Tym.. .

the guy will not let go of a car until its 100% perfect.. so Jamie might be waiting a while
Yea, the problem is I didn't want to do something that was already done, and this has frankly been a side project for the both of us since late last year. But weather permitting, we should have some data soon. I'm starting to get excited about a car again....

Old 06-08-2013, 02:48 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought Boost Logic holds the new records for GTR in 1/4 mile? I could be wrong but either way, GTR are some serious cars!
Robert