996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

World motorsports bar-b-que

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 11:19 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
World motorsports bar-b-que

We are having our first Bar-B-Q on January 6th at our location in Torrance, California. We will be meeting from 12-4 on Sunday afternoon and we welcome all European car owners to come by for some burgers and check out our shop. We have plenty of parking for everybody and we will have most of our staff on hand as well.

We are located at:
WORLD MOTORSPORTS
2170 W.190th Street
Torrance, Ca.

Clean your car up and come on by for some free lunch.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Wish I was closer. I've seen some of your projects over the years and they have been killer! Thanks for the kind invitation.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Well, hopefully some closer 6 speeders can come on by and check us out. It's too bad you are so far away.

Last edited by Staff@WORLD; 12-31-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Damn. I just may fly out.. I miss Paisely.. East coast is not the same anymore.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:57 PM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
Wish I were there...I just spent the last 10 days in Palos Verdes for Xmas and am wholly envious of the car culture you guys are immersed in....

Old 12-31-2012, 03:11 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Damn. I just may fly out.. I miss Paisely.. East coast is not the same anymore.
Get your *** out here, looks like it's getting into the 70's this weekend. Stay the week and come to Vegas with us the next day

Originally Posted by 95RogueM3
Wish I were there...I just spent the last 10 days in Palos Verdes for Xmas and am wholly envious of the car culture you guys are immersed in....
Some great roads to drive on around there and some great cars too.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Former Vendor
The weather's looking great this week. It should be a great weekend to take out the car.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Former Vendor
The meet is still on. Even if it does rain we will still have the bar-b-q and we have plenty of room for everyone inside the shop if we need to.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:54 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
Wish I was closer. I've seen some of your projects over the years and they have been killer! Thanks for the kind invitation.
+1 Nice of you guys! Wish I was closer!

Old 01-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Former Vendor
To bad you live so far away, teh day started with rain but it has really turned into a nice day.