996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Mile: Spring 2013 updates and info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
What??!! Line it up again bish.
Wow great run!!!

Old 03-24-2013, 09:58 AM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by UrbanHotrod

Wow great run!!!
Thanks. Everybody ran great.
Todd is awesome and we've had a good time busting on each other this weekend.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:04 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
What??!! Line it up again bish.
Dang it. I'm already on the trailer. Lol. Awesome mike! What a great weekend for Porsche.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:05 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Oh come on Joe he is an average guy that pays to have his car built and he has run great. Evoms is a shop with there shop car. No offense but that is a race car.

I'm just calling a spade a spade. I'm sure if Todd or anyone one of us had a shop and support from manufactures we would all run hard. Well some of us.
Nobody compared Evoms to Todd,so i dont know what you are talking about?This is a "general" Texas Mile thread and i thought it was relevant considering that would have been the fastest half mile time out of any car at the mile this weekend race car or not.The Ford GT "racecar" that went in the 260's ran 217 at the half fyi.Just thought everybody would like to know.And yes with your "mehhh" you were pissing on that achievement and you should know better considering your mod status.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:06 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Awesome Mike keep going im sure u have a mph in it ..... Cant let BHT beat u !!
225.9 is damn near out of gear for me. I'm done. I'm
Happy and I'm safe!

Old 03-24-2013, 10:07 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mcgt3
what??!! Line it up again bish.
bingo!

Old 03-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
225.9 is damn near out of gear for me. I'm done. I'm
Happy and I'm safe!
Great Job brutha!Way to rep

Old 03-24-2013, 10:10 AM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
bingo!
Thanks Joe! I won't get your number today...

Old 03-24-2013, 10:38 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Nobody compared Evoms to Todd,so i dont know what you are talking about?This is a "general" Texas Mile thread and i thought it was relevant considering that would have been the fastest half mile time out of any car at the mile this weekend race car or not.The Ford GT "racecar" that went in the 260's ran 217 at the half fyi.Just thought everybody would like to know.And yes with your "mehhh" you were pissing on that achievement and you should know better considering your mod status.
Joe the Meeeehhhh was in reference to it not relevant to the Texas Mile. If they attended the mile and ran that I would have given Props to them. But that's not the case.
Yes being a Mod everyone wants to take Jabs at you but that's why I have tough skin buddy

Old 03-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Joe the Meeeehhhh was in reference to it not relevant to the Texas Mile. If they attended the mile and ran that I would have given Props to them. But that's not the case.
Yes being a Mod everyone wants to take Jabs at you but that's why I have tough skin buddy
ok well i thought it was relevant(and maybe a little bench racing on my part) but i guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Swole Powell
Awesome! How is Stacy's car doing?
Matt i spoke to John yesterday and he says Stacy was out of gear.He hit @225 at the 3/4 mark but that was it he was on the limiter.That car easily has the power to crush 231 but it appears the trans shop mistakenly changed the 6th gear ratio?

Old 03-24-2013, 11:08 AM
ok well i thought it was relevant(and maybe a little bench racing on my part) but i guess we will have to agree to disagree.
Joe one day we will have a beer together and laugh about all this I'm sure.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:11 AM
ofcourse

Old 03-24-2013, 11:48 AM
King James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome guys, that's really cool to see those numbers up. Do it for the rest of us who are too poor/too far away

Old 03-24-2013, 12:18 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
ouuu... can i come to ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Texas Mile: Spring 2013 updates and info