996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Mile: Spring 2013 updates and info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Texas Mile: Spring 2013 updates and info

I've decided to go back to the Mile this spring to try to beat my personal record of 212.4mph. Actually, I won't be happy with anything under 225mph. Who else is planning the trip?
Registration opened today. It will be full in a couple days. I'll use this thread to send daily updates.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
I was signed up yesterday. See you there.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:14 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Only 14 spots left.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Todd, only you and I?

Old 01-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Looks like it. Stacy Barnett is thinking about it since he is coming for TX2K.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Best wishes BHT and Tim...I'm sure both you guys are going to put up some impressive numbers. I hope you have fun and stay safe.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Thanks Steve. That's the goal, fast and safe.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 PM
tacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud of
I'll be there, running 993tt,should break 200 if all is well.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:51 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
Hey Tim on the way there or back you can stop in Chicago as a pit stop ,stay by me? and I would be willing to show you around ..

Old 01-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by tacker
I'll be there, running 993tt,should break 200 if all is well.
Hey, tacker. More details on your car?

Old 01-21-2013, 09:33 PM
tacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud oftacker has much to be proud of
just signed up to 6speed, been r lister for years.
my car is black on black 3.8,evo cams, all the good internal stuff and water/ meth injection. I built the engine and had protomotive tune the car.
I can't get the link to YouTube to work, but look up Texas mile October 2012 random car 2 play that a go 3 minutes in and you'll see my car. BTW that was first time and didn't have a roll bar so I was supposed to keep it under 190. woops

Old 01-21-2013, 09:39 PM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
I signed up tonight! I paid but might be an alternate! I hope I get in! They took the money so we shall see! It will be fun hanging with you guys!

Old 01-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by SUPRAVIPER
I signed up tonight! I paid but might be an alternate! I hope I get in! They took the money so we shall see! It will be fun hanging with you guys!
Fantastic. Just let me know if you want to store your car in Houston.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by tacker
just signed up to 6speed, been r lister for years.
my car is black on black 3.8,evo cams, all the good internal stuff and water/ meth injection. I built the engine and had protomotive tune the car.
I can't get the link to YouTube to work, but look up Texas mile October 2012 random car 2 play that a go 3 minutes in and you'll see my car. BTW that was first time and didn't have a roll bar so I was supposed to keep it under 190. woops
Cool. I'll check it out.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:44 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Good luck guys. I think you guys will do very well. At least adding new Tshirts to the closet

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Texas Mile: Spring 2013 updates and info