996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Since both Eddie and Tom are short we really cannot call this David vs Goliath... Only way this could happen is if Bryant was involved LOL!

Old 02-04-2013, 09:03 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
DAMN, your like a b!tch in heat..., just Joking!!!!!

Old 02-04-2013, 09:16 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
I can only say that cause he's away.... if not bang right in the nose

Old 02-04-2013, 10:54 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
I can only say that cause he's away.... if not bang right in the nose
lol nah Weeman you and me is tight To get back at you i just wont stop for sleep or peepee breaks on the way to Texas

Old 02-04-2013, 11:50 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
lol nah Weeman you and me is tight To get back at you i just wont stop for sleep or peepee breaks on the way to Texas
AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GO ON THE WAY BACK...

Last edited by topgun; 02-04-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:34 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4ThkJKqMo I'll see you at the event there will work out the details.
classic

Originally Posted by Christian
agreed, porsches are road/track cars, not for drag racing, but to each there own i guess

out of curiosity have any of these high hp cars been on road course?
I agree, but at the end of the day, we knew what we were getting into when we clicked on the thread which makes our posts about Porsche's not being built for drag/roll racing irrelevant. Certainly not enough people posting about road racing exploits.

Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Who's drag racing? If you want a good road course track car, buy a GT3. Turbos are hardly "great handling" road course cars.
Maybe stock, but it takes very little to make it faster than even the most modern GT3's and only a tad more to make it handle as well. Certainly far less than what goes into making it 1xxx hp.

Originally Posted by Powell
Since both Eddie and Tom are short we really cannot call this David vs Goliath... Only way this could happen is if Bryant was involved LOL!

Old 02-04-2013, 04:26 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by EBELLO; 02-13-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:33 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4ThkJKqMo tom & joe both of your cars run about 149,150 mph at best! So why would you want to Race me? I have both of your car covered by 25mph. I'm just saying lol. I think you guys should race BHT. I just want the lambo lol
Uh...just show up on Friday Eddie and stop ducking Joe. He has as much power as you do. This is not a Drag race, so since you haven't been to one of these events yet, you don't really know what your car will trap. The 1500+ Lambos were trapping 180's. Stacys 1250hp GT2 was trapping mid 170's. where do you think your MPH will fall?

Old 02-04-2013, 04:36 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by EBELLO; 02-13-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:19 PM

Last edited by EBELLO; 02-13-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:40 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4ThkJKqMo tom & joe both of your cars run about 149,150 mph at best! So why would you want to Race me? I have both of your car covered by 25mph. I'm just saying lol. I think you guys should race BHT. I just want the lambo lol
Eddie i hate bench racing but here goes an answer for you.In my race against the R version Gallardo (1500whp)i raced at the last TI i trapped 173 to his 175 mph.I was at 1200 rwhp for that run.That was the only race i needed to be on the gas to the finish.Keep in mind the traps differ a little from race to race depending where in the pacing section the light goes green.Later in the pacing zone equals lower trap earlier in the zone and you will get a higher trap.Im pretty sure (once again bench racing)my car will trap quite a bit higher than 150 in the quarter but i cant say it does it til it does just like your car doesnt trap 175-180.I can tell you it makes quite a bit more power than it did when it ran 231 at the mile over three years ago and makes about 300 more whp than Toms car did when you saw it in December.If you think my car only traps 150 and you have me covered by 25 mph then why not just hand me my ***?

Old 02-04-2013, 05:47 PM
I don't believe the lambo or the porsche is making the hp you claim. The hp doesnt match the mph. maybe on a moon dyno. lol
lol

The orange Gallardo in this video is the one i ran in Texas.I lost by 1.5-2 cars.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:21 PM
190+
That's awesome that you think you can trap 190+ (from a 60mph roll) in only 1400ft. I'd like to witness that.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:05 PM
what can I say JOE only that I accept your challenge.. another thing, the race track is shrinking from 1500, now 1400, tomorrow ? remenber my 236.6 mph with only 875hp and now 1303hp

Last edited by EBELLO; 02-13-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:16 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by joetwint
funny you say that..Tom had to stop to go peepee on the way to jersey and thats only an hour away

sorry Tom i had to...LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI