996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Former Vendor
Speed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by EBELLO
what can I say JOE only that I accept your challenge.. another thing, the race track is shrinking from 1500, now 1400, tomorrow ? remenber my 236.6 mph with only 875hp and now 1303hp
Just for clarification the acceleration space will shrink and contract to keep the majority of cars under 200mph. We have opened it up to 1800 feet and shrunk it down to 1320 before. On top of that the acceleration space changes due to when your lit up with the stop light. That's all good because it keeps drivers on their toes.

There will be a change that we will announce later on. We will be switching to a fully remote trigger system for the light. In the past we couldn't start you guys before the cable system (tires would pull it out). Now we can start you remotely from anywhere. That may result in you guys being lit up sooner as soon as your synched up.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:58 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by skinny electra
funny you say that..Tom had to stop to go peepee on the way to jersey and thats only an hour away

sorry Tom i had to...LOL
ROLMAO!!

Old 02-04-2013, 08:00 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
remenber my 236.6 mph with only 875hp and now 1303hp
Hey thats good news for you then you should crush me.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:10 PM
what can I say JOE only that I accept your challenge..
Sweet!it will be good fun.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:17 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by skinny electra
funny you say that..Tom had to stop to go peepee on the way to jersey and thats only an hour away

sorry Tom i had to...LOL
It's all good skin...lol come down with us. I know Ed has the baby situation.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:07 PM
gikser is infamous around these parts
Where and when is this event taking place?? I would love to see this. Eddie how u been bro this is Miguel that used to work with marcos at mva dont know if you remember you used to call me ricky carmichael lol

Old 02-05-2013, 08:23 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4ThkJKqMo tom & joe both of your cars run about 149,150 mph at best! So why would you want to Race me? I have both of your car covered by 25mph. I'm just saying lol. I think you guys should race BHT. I just want the lambo lol
Still waiting for that 180mph slip.

190+
Do I get the 180 slip before or after this one?

Old 02-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Twin Turbo BMW is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by joetwint
Sweet!it will be good fun.

Hope to see you at the Texas Mile this year, I own a Twin Turbo M3 that crack your speed...

Old 02-05-2013, 11:05 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Twin Turbo BMW
Hope to see you at the Texas Mile this year, I own a Twin Turbo M3 that crack your speed...
You have a TTM3 that will do better than 231.xx in the standing mile?

Or are you saying you are on crack and speed?

Old 02-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
You have a TTM3 that will do better than 231.xx in the standing mile?

I went 223.8 Limited Traction and one of the Turbo's failed before the end of the mile. Since then many many charges have been made for the next up coming event.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:20 PM
I went 223.8 Limited Traction and one of the Turbo's failed before the end of the mile. Since then many many charges have been made for the next up coming event.
I'll be first to offer congratulations if you can best 232mph at the TX Mile.

Old 02-05-2013, 01:20 PM
I'll be first to offer congratulations if you can best 232mph at the TX Mile.
Haha you got a deal my man !

Old 02-05-2013, 04:09 PM

he obviously is since he didn't "crack" my speed but is saying he did cause he wish he did Still great numbers and congrats!Is that the one Bello built?

Old 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by joetwint
he obviously is since he didn't "crack" my speed but is saying he did cause he wish he did Still great numbers and congrats!Is that the one Bello built?
Hahaha it's all good, the car had a pair of GTX3076"s .63 Tial housings which made 1142 whp and 1042 rwt.

Mr Bello re did the manifolds and we are now sporting larger cams, twin HTA3586"s .82 Tial housing.

We are hoping for 240 + mph this coming year

Old 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
oh so since we are counting what ifs as actual events i was at 231.7 about 500 ft before the end of the mile when my sunroof popped out and i was clocked sideways through the traps at 224.xx.So in theory i am still faster than you when going sideways.Oh and that was 3 and a half years ago and 300whp ago

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI