996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 04:16 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Twin Turbo BMW

We are hoping for 240 + mph this coming year
Good Luck !I hope u get there.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Twin Turbo BMW is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by joetwint
oh so since we are counting what ifs as actual events i was at 231.7 about 500 ft before the end of the mile when my sunroof popped out and i was clocked sideways through the traps at 224.xx.So in theory i am still faster than you when going sideways.Oh and that was 3 and a half years ago and 300whp ago
I hear you we just started getting into it, soon your 231 is going to be a memory

Remember it's a BMW not even a Porsche the aerodynamics are not even as close to a 996, all this talking makes we want to build a 996 and show you what it can really do.

BTW very impressive Porsche you have !

Last edited by Twin Turbo BMW; 02-05-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:47 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by EBELLO; 02-13-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:05 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
I hear you we just started getting into it, soon your 231 is going to be a memory

Remember it's a BMW not even a Porsche the aerodynamics are not even as close to a 996, all this talking makes we want to build a 996 and show you what it can really do.

BTW very impressive Porsche you have !
thanksLike i said i hope you get there .....safely!Records are made to be broken.I think you should try a 996 but it wont be the same achievement as what the ones who did it before you cause their R&D made it easier for you.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by EBELLO
relax beamer. you have to contend with the Red Dragon at the txmile
Eddie, are you going to the mile this March?The Red Dragon should run right by both of us and be the reigning champ.Then i guess Tim will be playing your Ali song.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:11 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by EBELLO; 02-13-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:29 PM

Last edited by EBELLO; 02-13-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:48 PM
I would love to run the mile again, To Be honest with you I'm scared 240 mph i don't trust the car at that speed unless i go to a wind tunnel...
I hear you and feel exactly the same way....

Old 02-05-2013, 06:03 PM
relax beamer. you have to contend with the Red Dragon at the txmile

Where and who is the RED DRAGON ? is that the car Tim's at E Town that had his s$it pushed in by the other car ?

If so I would like to race that car, it would be fun and very friendly competition... hence we are all gear heads here and at the end of the day we are looking to improve our cars.

Last edited by Twin Turbo BMW; 02-05-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by joetwint
thanksLike i said i hope you get there .....safely!Records are made to be broken.I think you should try a 996 but it wont be the same achievement as what the ones who did it before you cause their R&D made it easier for you.
I appreciate it much, I myself like to do my own thing rather than buy off the shelf proven parts.

I know it sounds silly but I have been always a fan of doing my own RnD.

Best of luck to you in the future !

Old 02-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Former Vendor
Speed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura about
Joetwint v. ebello, locked in heat 3. When you guys are done with your first run in heat 3 let your brakes cool off and grid back up by the end of the heat. Politely let the grid master know its cool and to radio in if he has any questions.

You guys are coming in from a long way and I know that is tough. We will accommodate you two it's the least we can do. After, mandatory beers at the hotel.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:58 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Speed Syndicate
Joetwint v. ebello, locked in heat 3. When you guys are done with your first run in heat 3 let your brakes cool off and grid back up by the end of the heat. Politely let the grid master know its cool and to radio in if he has any questions.

You guys are coming in from a long way and I know that is tough. We will accommodate you two it's the least we can do. After, mandatory beers at the hotel.
Boom! That's how it's done in Texas fellas! Now have a good race and I hope a Porsche wins!

Last edited by BlackHorseTurbo; 02-05-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:44 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Agree! This should be for fun and if not then stay home.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Where and who is the RED DRAGON ? is that the car Tim's at E Town that had his s$it pushed in by the other car ?

If so I would like to race that car, it would be fun and very friendly competition... hence we are all gear heads here and at the end of the day we are looking to improve our cars.
You are talking alot of smack for only 8 posts , you do realize how foolish you will look when Tim or joe smash you right?

Btw I've always had m3's .. Just love those cars, do you have any pics of this monster?? E36 e 46 ? S50? S54. ?S38 ?

Old 02-05-2013, 09:24 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
I assume this is it...

Have fun you guys. Someone needs to tell Tim that if the Red Dragon could talk it would tell him to go to TI...he's the missing link for the ultimate 996/Porsche showdown. Should be a blast and great racing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI