996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 09:52 PM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
Damn that BMW is impressive! Very nice! I will be at the mile and looking forward to seeing that thing! See you in a couple of months!

Joe you doing the mile?

Stacy

Old 02-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
That BMW does look nasty.

Off topic note... I just went and played with my new PVS14 night vision setup. Hogs are so ****ed... What does this have to do with cars? Nothing but just bragging to the guys in New York with my 30rnd mag's. Much love!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:49 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
So that's the ics bumble bee , so was George driving?

Old 02-05-2013, 10:50 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell

Off topic note... I just went and played with my new PVS14 night vision setup. Hogs are so ****ed... What does this have to do with cars? Nothing but just bragging to the guys in New York with my 30rnd mag's. Much love!
Chris that is just harsh and heartless .

Old 02-06-2013, 04:54 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !

Bastard....

Old 02-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Twin Turbo BMW is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by unvmy996
You are talking alot of smack for only 8 posts , you do realize how foolish you will look when Tim or joe smash you right?

Btw I've always had m3's .. Just love those cars, do you have any pics of this monster?? E36 e 46 ? S50? S54. ?S38 ?
Good Morning, I am having fun getting ready to go out and have a good time. I will not not feel foolish, I will go back to the drawing board with more RnD and continue my pursuit.

I love German cars, I have owned a handful of Porsche's

1996 993 Turbo
1997 993 Turbo
1997 993 Turbo S
1985 930 Slant-nose Ruf 3.4
A bunch of 944's also

Dyno Video below of the old set-up with massive tire spin.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:05 AM
Twin Turbo BMW is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SUPRAVIPER
Damn that BMW is impressive! Very nice! I will be at the mile and looking forward to seeing that thing! See you in a couple of months!

Joe you doing the mile?

Stacy
Thanks hope to meet you, as you can see the BMW blows off the R6's even in 4rth gear from 115 -160 mph and at the very end one turbo locked up before we had the chance to bottom out the boost controller and go for our expected 230 + mph / our day has ended short but we had an awesome time which is all that matters.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:40 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SUPRAVIPER

Joe you doing the mile?

Stacy
no mile for me!Too dangerous without a full race cage and proper aero.We will have some beers at TI

Old 02-06-2013, 06:47 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !

Btw: this thread is already ****ed...here we are on the 996 section talking about Beamers ...Joe already got his grudge match sooooo.

What are you useing for hogs? 556?
How do you like the PVS14? which model?

and yes we are ****ed here in NY!!!! I sold my 556 three months & kept my Noveske 300 Blackout, but was able to purchase a LMT MWS 308 before the ban, it was the only AR left cause it was Money compared to a simple AR...

Old 02-06-2013, 07:02 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Btw: this thread is already ****ed...here we are on the 996 section talking about Beamers ...Joe already got his grudge match sooooo.

and yes we are ****ed here in NY!!!! I sold my 556 three months & kept my Noveske 300 Blackout, but was able to purchase a LMT MWS 308 before the ban, it was the only AR left cause it was Money compared to a simple AR...
****ed in CT too...This is why I am sitting on my pre-ban 7.62 Colt AR15...

geez...Beemers and guns...

Aren't Porsches Great!!!!

Old 02-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Originally Posted by ttboost
****ed in CT too...This is why I am sitting on my pre-ban 7.62 Colt AR15...

geez...Beemers and guns...

Aren't Porsches Great!!!!
there is no more pre ban ...they are all banned ...the good thing is we can do whatever we want to the banned guns Flash hiders-collapsible stocks..etc

just no suppressors

Old 02-06-2013, 07:10 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
there is no more pre ban ...they are all banned ...the good thing is we can do whatever we want to the banned guns Flash hiders-collapsible stocks..etc

just no suppressors
OK..Mine was PRE-preban...I bought mine in 1989 or 90...so genuine preban with suppressor...

Old 02-06-2013, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by ttboost
OK..Mine was PRE-preban...I bought mine in 1989 or 90...so genuine preban with suppressor...
your new legislation is coming , that suppressor might be history like my 30 rnd mags ...no grandfathering

Old 02-06-2013, 07:49 AM
your new legislation is coming , that suppressor might be history like my 30 rnd mags ...no grandfathering
I know..and I just bought 3 more 30rd mags!!!! You know how hard it is to find 30rd mags for 7.62x39!!!!

I live 6 miles from the Sandy Hook School, so I feel it. Those kids are going to school in my town now.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !

556 because only "large" round I have a supressor (AAC M2000) for right now. I have one for a 22 but it's used on my 5.7 (which is one of the funnest guns that pretty much anyone can shoot).

"Pinnacle" Night Enforcer setup. Have the LaRue flip up mount to put it behind my Aimpoint. I actually just got this setup. I had been using an older Gen 2 3x zoom scope a friend had. Just weighed way to much to lug around if we had to move.

Those LMT MWS 308's was one of my next purchases before everything went nuts. My buddy has one with the AAC supressor and they are a nice gun. My AR is an LMT Defender with a few changes.

Waiting on my Barrett still... Ugh manufacture back ups!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI