996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 03:31 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Ok been out of it for a while what is TI?

Old 02-08-2013, 03:47 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buddyg
Ok been out of it for a while what is TI?
Refer to 1st post. Where ya been?

Old 02-08-2013, 08:24 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Been playing with my new toy. 600 rwhp CTS-V!

Last edited by buddyg; 02-08-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:47 PM
We have several V's running 9's, here is the fastest so far 9.68.

Last edited by buddyg; 02-08-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
You want to see something way more exciting then 9 second racing...

Now that folks is some way better entertainment!

Old 02-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
We have several V's running 9's, here is the fastest so far 9.68.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Fi7MwOLqg&sns=em
Our friend is trying to take back the record. The "Rabbit" CTS-V is built my buddies shop G-Force Motorsports. SOB hauls ***!!!

Old 02-09-2013, 10:34 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Engine Guy
You want to see something way more exciting then 9 second racing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF7auSju9Y8

Now that folks is some way better entertainment!
Dude we get it ... you dont like drag racing ... and you frown upon making pcars going fast in a straight line .. rather around a track like they were meant to..

...its getting very old you made you point with your first post.... but you keep continuing with your BS..and i really know you are a smart guy.... but your starting to look like a complete tool bag !

Old 02-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Powell
Our friend is trying to take back the record. The "Rabbit" CTS-V is built my buddies shop G-Force Motorsports. SOB hauls ***!!!
Yeah he had the record and he and Manny have been going back and forth. It's been fun to watch.

Big showdown of V's in Florida at PBIR this month.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Now that folks is some way better entertainment![/QUOTE]

That does look like fun, but not more than running 9's in a four door family sedan!

Old 02-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Yeah he had the record and he and Manny have been going back and forth. It's been fun to watch.

Big showdown of V's in Florida at PBIR this month.
Yup I saw the Rabbit at the shop yesterday when I stopped by. Had the drag pack on it, so maybe going out again soon! The shop has an X275 car so came by to see before it got loaded up to make some test passes.

Swole Powell (my little brothers name on here) was dead set on one after the SRT8 because Mike (the owner of G-Force) went 10s with minor stuff, and Matt drove it down the track a few times. Sadly ended up in another SUV because he needs the space for the work he does. If I didn't need a truck myself I'd have one as well. LOL!

Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Unless we are talking F1 or Lemans I think turning left and right is boring. Most classes it comes down to having the EXACT same setups... Who cares!

This is what I'm talking about.... 3000+hp on a drag radial getting it done!

Old 02-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
Dude we get it ... you dont like drag racing ... and you frown upon making pcars going fast in a straight line .. rather around a track like they were meant to..

...its getting very old you made you point with your first post.... but you keep continuing with your BS..and i really know you are a smart guy.... but your starting to look like a complete tool bag !

U need to lighten up and see the humor there... Were talking lawn mower racing here...

BTW I also do not like Rodeo's, Nascar and monster trucks. OH yeah and NHL hockey sucks....

BTW I do respect how well built the Porsche chassis and engine is that it will take the kind of power some of these guys are making.

The Stuff NY tim has done with his car is definately interesting. Not many people are that creative and do there own work. I do not know what Joe and eddie have done to there cars but no matter what guys that push the envelope of engineering and sensibility are my kind of people.

But yes for the most part drag racing for me is boring; Now start talking top fuel and other cars that go well over 200mph and then it gets interesting.

Originally Posted by Powell
Unless we are talking F1.
I would stop your quote right there. As a person that worked in the F1 industry for a number of years I find lower forms of racing very boring; very very boring. But that being said I do not even watch much F1.
I would rather do almost anything then be watching someone else do something. I guess why I find drag racing so boing is you spend all that money to go make like --> 3,4,5 runs in a night; so you get less then a minute of entertainment. Or would I rather hit a track day where I can go put 100+ miles on the car or my bike having spent multiple hours on the track....

Last edited by Engine Guy; 02-09-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Engine Guy
U need to lighten up and see the humor there... Were talking lawn mower racing here...

BTW I also do not like Rodeo's, Nascar and monster trucks. OH yeah and NHL hockey sucks....

BTW I do respect how well built the Porsche chassis and engine is that it will take the kind of power some of these guys are making.

The Stuff NY tim has done with his car is definately interesting. Not many people are that creative and do there own work. I do not know what Joe and eddie have done to there cars but no matter what guys that push the envelope of engineering and sensibility are my kind of people.

But yes for the most part drag racing for me is boring; Now start talking top fuel and other cars that go well over 200mph and then it gets interesting.

I would stop your quote right there. As a person that worked in the F1 industry for a number of years I find lower forms of racing very boring; very very boring. But that being said I do not even watch much F1.
I would rather do almost anything then be watching someone else do something. I guess why I find drag racing so boing is you spend all that money to go make like --> 3,4,5 runs in a night; so you get less then a minute of entertainment. Or would I rather hit a track day where I can go put 100+ miles on the car or my bike having spent multiple hours on the track....
I agree on the minute or so of fun for days of work to some sucks. I guess it's just one of those things for all the hours/days we spent to see it work out is one of the best feelings ever. That's just me even though if you ask me on any day I'll tell you I hate having the car down, but honestly knowing what it's going to end up being it makes it all worth it. With my old Camaro we spent 4 months working day jobs then work from 7pm-2am but clicking off a 8.9 on first nitrous pass in an LS1 8 years ago was pretty amazing for a bunch of 20 year kids in my parents garage.

Old 02-10-2013, 11:20 AM
I like where this is going! LOL!

Old 02-11-2013, 07:10 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by EBELLO; 02-13-2013 at 04:11 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling out Eddie Bello for a grudge match at TI