996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Very excited to announce...969 Motorsports!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 12:19 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Hey James, when does your new car arrive or did it already?

Old 07-23-2005, 12:29 AM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Are you guys going to have a grand opening party?

Old 07-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by GoWide
Are you guys going to have a grand opening party?
I hope so! I hope I'm invited

Old 07-23-2005, 03:16 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Itzkirb
Hey James, when does your new car arrive or did it already?
the italian stallion has landed!

btw, what'd u get that interlagos m3 for?

Old 07-23-2005, 08:45 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
but does it REALLY have pink calipers???

I hope it isn't so!!!!!

Old 07-23-2005, 09:29 AM
James I sent you a PM

Old 07-24-2005, 06:39 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Tyler2000S4
I'll be in the San Fran area with Luis95993 in November for a trip up to Napa. We'll stop by and check out your spread. Good luck!
Dude,
Can you make our trip sound any gayer? I look forward to checking you guy's shop out!

Old 07-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Cody_1 is infamous around these parts
Re: Very excited to announce...969 Motorsports!!!

Originally posted by RobynC
Dear Fellow 6speeders,

You may have noticed the change in my avatar and wonder what it's about. Well, I'm thrilled to announce that I, with the help of a few 6speed buddies, am bringing a new service for car enthusiasts in the Bay Area. 969motorsports is our company name. It is conveniently located at 969 Industrial Rd in San Carlos. It'll be a place for the local enthusiasts to hangout regularly and share our passion for high performance cars such as porsches, ferraris, and lamborghinis.

We'll be opening.......

In the meantime, if you have any questions, shoot me off an email or hit our website for further contact info....

Robyn
www.969motorsports.com
Hey Collin -

Thanks for letting me come by and take a look at the shop. - I'm looking forward to seeing your new and improved ride.

Robyn - It was a pleasure to meet the only person that I know with pink on their brake calipers. You're such a girl! Seriously - I'm really diggin' your ride. First class. A lot of great stuff you've put on the car, and it sounds like a lot more fun to come.

Talk to you both soon.

- Rich

Old 07-24-2005, 10:32 PM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
It was great to see you again, Rich. Thanks for coming by. We're looking forward to host some special events soon. Hopefully, you'll have some goodies to compare with by then

Oh, maybe I'll see you in India in the Fall? Beware of those shots

Old 07-25-2005, 01:31 AM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Very excited to announce...969 Motorsports!!!

Originally posted by Cody_1
Hey Collin -

Thanks for letting me come by and take a look at the shop. - I'm looking forward to seeing your new and improved ride.

Robyn - It was a pleasure to meet the only person that I know with pink on their brake calipers. You're such a girl! Seriously - I'm really diggin' your ride. First class. A lot of great stuff you've put on the car, and it sounds like a lot more fun to come.

Talk to you both soon.

- Rich
It was a pleasure to finally meet you Rich!! Thanks for stopping in! And as well, the nice compliments on my lil' ride...she is coming along nicely! Even with all the girly stuff on her!

Old 07-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Banned
Neil@Orton is infamous around these parts
Robyn & crew
Glad the opening went well.looking forward to seeing you guys in the next couple of weeks.

Neil

Old 08-03-2005, 09:03 AM
karlooz is infamous around these parts
Re: Very excited to announce...969 Motorsports!!!

Dear Fellow 6speeders,

You may have noticed the change in my avatar and wonder what it's about. Well, I'm thrilled to announce that I, with the help of a few 6speed buddies, am bringing a new service for car enthusiasts in the Bay Area. 969motorsports is our company name. It is conveniently located at 969 Industrial Rd in San Carlos. It'll be a place for the local enthusiasts to hangout regularly and share our passion for high performance cars such as porsches, ferraris, and lamborghinis.

We'll be opening.......

In the meantime, if you have any questions, shoot me off an email or hit our website for further contact info....

Robyn
www.969motorsports.com
best of luck to all of you! it's good you guys are addressing the BLING side of tuning.

just got back from france/london. did you guys have a coming out party?

Old 08-03-2005, 09:44 AM

Originally posted by karlooz
best of luck to all of you! it's good you guys are addressing the BLING side of tuning.

Carlos

You haven't missed much. If you're in the area stop by someone is always there.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...threadid=30974

Old 08-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by karlooz

Thanks and welcome home Carlos! We'll be doing a coming out soon! Swing by if you are in the area!

Still interested in those wheels?

Old 08-03-2005, 11:51 AM
karlooz is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: Very excited to announce...969 Motorsports!!!

Thanks and welcome home Carlos! We'll be doing a coming out soon! Swing by if you are in the area!

Still interested in those wheels?
yup! i had to spend an extra 4 days in london and bought another plane ticket home cuz i was stupid and forgot my green card. i thought my canadian passport would be enough, guess i was wrong, DOH!

so i am poorer due to my stupidity but i am still interested in the wheels.

did you pick up another set yet?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Very excited to announce...969 Motorsports!!!