996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What did you race on the way home today.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 10:19 AM
aggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud of
"Which Speedtech exhaust did you get? Looking forward to hearing how you like it."

I got the 2.5 Xflow Quiet. Should have it back this afternoon and will post some thoughts on it this weekend.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:48 AM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
My car looks just too slow; no one wants to race me most of the times (exept for those Prius).

Old 03-15-2013, 11:07 AM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
I ride my sport bike most days and typically don't bother anymore. Every once in a while, I'll still play but there aren't many cars on the road that are faster than the bike.

Old 03-15-2013, 11:55 AM
Fasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant future
While i was driving home C63 2012 black series was trying to race me

We rolled from 70km that not recommended for 996 tt but he got what he want and raped so hard

He was shocked and keep asking about my car mods he thought i upgraded turbos

But its k16 that he got kicked by

Thats all

Old 03-15-2013, 01:26 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pat
What did you race on the way home today.
A Prius. Absolutely smoked him. The guy didn't stand a chance....

Old 03-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !
Ran a ZL1 Camaro (580hp) one night. I was suprised at how hard I pulled him in 3rd. I let out in 4th (since my stock clutch slipped a little when I shifted).

We pulled into a gas station afterwards and talked a little.

This was the conversation.

ZL1: At least tell me that is a Turbo.

ME: It is and it's not stock.

ZL1: Well, that makes me feel a whole lot better.

Later, Steve

Old 03-15-2013, 03:06 PM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !
Should have lied, nope, stock, no turbo.

Old 03-15-2013, 06:38 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah… I ran this old Asian lady on the toll road. She thought she had something for me but she found out otherwise. LMFAO Her 92 Camry had nothing for me. hahaha
I get all the women trying to go faster than me. They pull up next to me, give me a look and speed up. As soon as they get few car lengths ahead they slow back down. Just to mess with them I speed up a bit and get half a car length ahead and there they go again. They just want to be ahead I guess. The one that gets on my nerves is when someone speeds up, gets around you, in front of you then they slow down. You pass them and they do it all over again. Annoying right??

Old 03-15-2013, 09:32 PM
ejaahm is infamous around these parts
Excellent Thread. I constantly try not to intimidate anybody on the street and try maximum restrain on myself. I know for sure nothing matches to 996 TT on the steet which probably the other drivers don't know, don't wanna push any one in danger. Despite that, every now and then I lose control on myself. Yesterday I passed a Camry at 104 mph, he increased to ~90mph when I was passing him. I quickly reduced speed and let it go. Enjoy the constant curious look from other drivers on the street.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:47 PM
blackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackhorseturbo
i raced an 1100hp ford gt.

and!!!????......

Old 03-15-2013, 09:50 PM
blackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=ADAMNSONS;3794462]Oh yeah… I ran this old Asian lady on the toll road. She thought she had something for me but she found out otherwise. LMFAO Her 92 Camry had nothing for me. hahaha
I get all the women trying to go faster than me. They pull up next to me, give me a look and speed up. As soon as they get few car lengths ahead they slow back down. Just to mess with them I speed up a bit and get half a car length ahead and there they go again. They just want to be ahead I guess. The one that gets on my nerves is when someone speeds up, gets around you, in front of you then they slow down. You pass them and they do it all over again. Annoying right??[/QUOTE]

I never have that problem; when I speed up there is no "they get in front and slow down"!!!

Old 03-16-2013, 06:20 AM
King James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond repute
An older lady in a TTRS was riding all up in my jammy. Came around the on ramp, truck on the right car in front. Room opened up between the truck and car she pulls out and honks on it, big puff of carbon out the exhaust. I think "I'm an equal opportunity racer, i'll treat the ladies the same" (heart of gold they say..) and I dump two gears and just roll on it in 4th. Didn't take long to catch and blow by.

TTRS is a surprisingly fast car for what it is, but not fast enough. Never miss an opportunity to show somebody either Now if I can only find that Continental GT that smoked my BWM last year I'd be set...

Old 03-16-2013, 06:37 AM
CarreraS997Blk is infamous around these parts
Had an SRT-8 challenger attempt to race me, i laughed and let him roll on by on sunday morning.

Old 03-16-2013, 06:39 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blackbull
and!!!????......
He jumped out on me, but I passed him at the top of 4th.

Old 03-16-2013, 10:18 AM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
I would have to say I get more Mustang and BMW owners that want play with me then any other type of car...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What did you race on the way home today.