996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Really slick Carbon Storage Lid! Gotta see this....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Really slick Carbon Storage Lid! Gotta see this....

Unbelievable how well this came out. Just couldn't hold it in any longer.

The slight blue tone is from the office lighting. Stunning. Exact factory matched to Porsche carbon for rear center console.

Old 07-20-2005, 01:51 PM
KJM3 is infamous around these parts
This thread is useless without Pricing!

*Bends Over*

- KJ

Old 07-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by KJM3
This thread is useless without Pricing!

- KJ
$395.

Old 07-20-2005, 02:57 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Holy **** Eric... that's frigging sweet. Can you Email me some pix of that I think I have a couple of peeps that want that already...

Old 07-20-2005, 04:05 PM
OKHJOON190 is infamous around these parts
hmmmmm do i feel a group buy coming on?

Old 07-20-2005, 04:09 PM
swordsman is infamous around these parts
Looks great Eric! So is mine ready for shipment?

Old 07-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Eric, what ever happened to the CF side intake splitters? Are they available yet?

Craig

Old 07-20-2005, 05:31 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Any pics of that it looks like installed. That is pretty cool.

What is really cool looking is getting one of those Alcanatra GT3 ash tray surrounds and using it with the carbon fibre rear center console as opposed to using the carbon fiber peice. The ash trasy cover is still crabon fibre, but the part around the switches is alcantara. I found one and did this and it looks sick.

Old 07-20-2005, 06:16 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
That's sweet!

Old 07-20-2005, 07:25 PM
luting_chen is infamous around these parts
Doug,
you can look at my interior pics... it looks like that...
i have one on my car

Old 07-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Former Vendor
Originally posted by Craig
Eric, what ever happened to the CF side intake splitters? Are they available yet?

Craig
They will be in the warehouse in a matter of days. Those who grabbed at the first post will get the first deliveries, and we're hopeful to have inventory enough to go around.

Old 07-20-2005, 10:12 PM
tme
tme is infamous around these parts
Eric you have a PM (Porsche Modifier)......count me in

Love my pic on your homepage...................

Old 07-21-2005, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor
Install:

Simple. Unscrew the underside of existing lid, remove old lid, replace with CF lid, screw back in, done. NO console removal required.

Group Buy: $375 shipped (US only). If we don't reach minimums of 10 or more, we can't do it.

Interested? Go to www.BumperPlugs.com and hit the 'order' tab, scroll down to the Carbon section, you'll find the group buy listed.

Thanks!

Old 07-21-2005, 04:40 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Originally posted by luting_chen
Doug,
you can look at my interior pics... it looks like that...
i have one on my car
Cool. Where is the link. I would like to see. I dig carbon fibre or fiber.

Old 07-21-2005, 04:43 PM
Former Vendor
Doug....when you get to BumperPlugs.com, hit the order page, and refresh it. Scroll to the carbon section.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Really slick Carbon Storage Lid! Gotta see this....