996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Video - Eddie Bello vs Underground Gallardo in Final @ Texas Invitational

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 03:56 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Really awesome, guy knows how to win a race!!!

Old 04-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Pretty funny, people can make whatever excuse, missed gear, spinning tires, blah blah. a win is a win and it still a flat 6 that did win in a big way

Old 04-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Banned
Sonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud of
An AIR Cooled flat six I must say!!!!

Old 04-15-2013, 07:02 PM
EvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really nice
That's ****ing awesome! Congrats, Eddie!

Old 04-15-2013, 08:18 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Pretty sure the TSS staff let Tag launch from the end of the runway, to see if he could hit 200mph by the traps, as there was a $500 NX gift certificate for the first person to trap 200mph at the event, and the cars were only hitting high 180's and 190mph during competition.

If you were there at the event, you saw the excitement from everyone in the crowd when Eddie raced. Everyone expected UGR to sweep, especially with so many cars at the event. When Mullet and Eddie raced, the crowd clapped when Eddie won. When Bob Helms and Eddie Bello raced, I was behind the hangar doing a photoshoot, saw the cars at the end of the runway, and heard people clapping again. That was the race Eddie broke his rocker arm, but I knew he won just because I could hear people yelling and clapping all the way on the other end of the airport. Then he raced Bill's gray Super G with Kevin driving, and people were blown away. Everybody came to support him with cooling the car down before the final race against Tag, one guy icing the intercooler, another spraying water from below, and a third person spraying nitrous oxide on the engine to cool it down. Eddie appreciated everyone supporting him, and helping him out, and I've been to every Texas Invitational event, and the crowd never came together like they did for Eddie yesterday. His presence at the event really made this event, for me and several of my friends. The crowd loved him, and I think everyone was really rallying to see him win, especially with a few of the problems he had along the way, and still getting the car ready to go throughout the event.

Truly the highlight of my weekend, seeing Eddie represent the Porsche crowd so well!

Old 04-15-2013, 08:54 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
GO BELLO!!!

I wish i could have gone but family life first.

Last year, I wanted to start a fund to get you down when people were calling you out during some personal challenges last year.

I am glad you came to showcase the Pcar and show the world there is no substitute.

Congratulations!!!

Old 04-15-2013, 09:12 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
Pretty sure the TSS staff let Tag launch from the end of the runway, to see if he could hit 200mph by the traps, as there was a $500 NX gift certificate for the first person to trap 200mph at the event, and the cars were only hitting high 180's and 190mph during competition.

If you were there at the event, you saw the excitement from everyone in the crowd when Eddie raced. Everyone expected UGR to sweep, especially with so many cars at the event. When Mullet and Eddie raced, the crowd clapped when Eddie won. When Bob Helms and Eddie Bello raced, I was behind the hangar doing a photoshoot, saw the cars at the end of the runway, and heard people clapping again. That was the race Eddie broke his rocker arm, but I knew he won just because I could hear people yelling and clapping all the way on the other end of the airport. Then he raced Bill's gray Super G with Kevin driving, and people were blown away. Everybody came to support him with cooling the car down before the final race against Tag, one guy icing the intercooler, another spraying water from below, and a third person spraying nitrous oxide on the engine to cool it down. Eddie appreciated everyone supporting him, and helping him out, and I've been to every Texas Invitational event, and the crowd never came together like they did for Eddie yesterday. His presence at the event really made this event, for me and several of my friends. The crowd loved him, and I think everyone was really rallying to see him win, especially with a few of the problems he had along the way, and still getting the car ready to go throughout the event.

Truly the highlight of my weekend, seeing Eddie represent the Porsche crowd so well!
Awesome write up ..

Old 04-15-2013, 09:15 PM
MOORE996 is infamous around these parts
Eddie is a beast. That's all!

Old 04-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Banned
2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future
race..

Originally Posted by Malu59RT

you have my respect sir

Old 04-15-2013, 10:10 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Congrats to Bello!!

Old 04-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
And Kyle Loftis got this video done quick! Video is put together very well, including multiple angles and in car/outside GoPro footage. Good job 1320 Video!

Old 04-16-2013, 12:28 AM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
Looks like everyone had a great time. Congratulations Eddie!

Old 04-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Whereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond repute
"Thank you Jesus!"

Old 04-16-2013, 06:22 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
1320 Video is on point !

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 04-16-2013, 06:51 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
That's not true at all...hit trap speeds indicate how fast someone's car is (albeit just like in drag racing the quickest et wins). Bello is an old street racer, he took the hit on every race and never looked back (same as I would have done)...on another note damn the Lamborghini was pulling hard on bello on the big end. Look at the vid around 3:45. Anyhow congrats to the KOTS Tag and to the 6-speed champ Bello
Peter

Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Trap speeds mean nothing. Bello trapped 149 and beat Bob's 189 lol.

Last edited by houstonT; 04-16-2013 at 06:54 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video - Eddie Bello vs Underground Gallardo in Final @ Texas Invitational