996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

group buy gt3 seat pairs drop dead date 11/10/03

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 07:58 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
cool...looks like we're going to get 10.

nice work Watt.

Old 11-01-2003, 08:15 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally posted by JASCLASS
Steve, Please let me know the price on a pair of cloth ones when you find out, thank you.
A buddy of mine looked into the clost seats. From what he tells me, only the leather ones are available. Give them a call to be sure though.

Old 11-01-2003, 09:38 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the heads up Sloth, I will see what Steve finds out, I am in lazy mode today, we have a pair of leather ones in the Turbo now.

Old 11-01-2003, 03:03 PM
Chris Y. is infamous around these parts
What are the cloth seats like??? In pictures, they look like a neoprene type material...is that an accurate description???

Old 11-01-2003, 03:23 PM
Chris, Not neoprene, they are what I can describe just from seeing them as a tight cloth weave.

Old 11-02-2003, 07:54 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Watt,

Does that price include the sliders/mounts?

Old 11-02-2003, 08:00 AM
Cjv, Our GT3 seats came with the rails, the only thing we purchased was the sub mounts for harnesses.

Old 11-02-2003, 11:48 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Watt:

I see the drop dead date is Nov. 10....I know FA wants a minimum of 10 pairs...Is there a max number of pair's allowed to be ordered? or the more the merrier as far as FA is concerned. I am visting 03C4S next Sat 11/08 hopefully, to sit in his car to make sure I am comfortable and fit in the car with the seats and roll bar. If all is well I would also like to put my in for a black leather pair on Monday 11/10/03.

Is the drop dead date still 11/10 or are you guys putting in the order earlier since you have 10 already???

I will advise foreign affairs of my intentions this Monday...

Old 11-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Rockit, I would love to meet up with you guys and love to see your GT3 and would hope to get a ride but unfortunatly the next 2 weekends are no good for me, maybe some other time, hope those seats work out for you.

Old 11-02-2003, 05:22 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by JASCLASS
Rockit, I would love to meet up with you guys and love to see your GT3 and would hope to get a ride but unfortunatly the next 2 weekends are no good for me, maybe some other time, hope those seats work out for you.
Thanks JAS. Hope to hook up with you down the road for a meet or something...

Wish I was driving the GT3 down... I am picking up 03C4S's extra roll bar that was going into his Dad's GT2 before he sold it. Therefore I will be using the Cayenne for transportation.

Old 11-02-2003, 05:45 PM
Rockit, Ok cool so now I dont feel as bad as you wont have the GT3 with you that rollbar is a good deal, good luck with the GT3 seat try on.

Old 11-02-2003, 07:12 PM
Watt: I'm in officially for an order of "Black Leather GT3 seats". I will call FA tomorrow at the open of business. No snoozing on this one. Spoke with someone who just switched out his sport seats with the GT3 seats and he said he gained at least and inch...

Old 11-03-2003, 06:56 AM
GT3 seat ordered confirmed

Just spoke with mark and put my order in for black leather @ 8:50A.M EST Monday 11/03/03. He said my order put this group buy over the top and they will start shipping when he has confirmed all orders...Slacker's best get your order in today!!!!

Regards,

Old 11-03-2003, 07:28 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
sweet....nice job rockitman.

so did we figure out if these come with the mounting brackets or not? Just want to make sure.

Old 11-03-2003, 07:41 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Re: GT3 seat ordered confirmed

Originally posted by rockitman
Just spoke with mark and put my order in for black leather @ 8:50A.M EST Monday 11/03/03. He said my order put this group buy over the top and they will start shipping when he has confirmed all orders...Slacker's best get your order in today!!!!

Regards,

Nice! Wonder if they would let me pick them up this weekend since I will be in their area.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: group buy gt3 seat pairs drop dead date 11/10/03