996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

ACH Turbo drive (SoCal) - Sunday 8/11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 03:38 AM
ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !
Damn! Would love to join you guys, but have to work! Keep us posted on future get togethers!

Old 08-10-2013, 11:17 AM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Solid list!

Old 08-10-2013, 07:05 PM
suprtran is infamous around these partssuprtran is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ASLAN
Damn! Would love to join you guys, but have to work! Keep us posted on future get togethers!
Work on a Sunday?! You gotta make it out to one of our drives soon! We'll keep you posted.

Last edited by suprtran; 08-10-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:05 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Guys and gals I'm going to spice it up a bit...... Any and everyone is invited to my house for pool and BBQ after the GMR run. I will grill some famous Korean BBQ and burgers etc.

Attached Images  
Old 08-10-2013, 07:18 PM
suprtran is infamous around these partssuprtran is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the invite! This is very tempting... Our run will be on ACH, so likely we'll be endig later than y'all.

Originally Posted by plastique999
Guys and gals I'm going to spice it up a bit...... Any and everyone is invited to my house for pool and BBQ after the GMR run. I will grill some famous Korean BBQ and burgers etc.

Old 08-10-2013, 07:24 PM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool! Unfortunately dinner plans with some Aussie friends who are in town, so I'll have to get back to the Ooh See

Old 08-10-2013, 07:28 PM
ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !
Now I'm really bummed! Wife is Korean, so I was gonna give you a biased opinion on your ribs!!!

Old 08-10-2013, 07:42 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all

Now I'm really bummed! Wife is Korean, so I was gonna give you a biased opinion on your ribs!!!
Hahaha
Well I was gonna get prematinated Galbi an Bulgogi. But the best is in LA!

Old 08-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Hahaha
Well I was gonna get prematinated Galbi an Bulgogi. But the best is in LA!
Cheater! Some pretty good ones in Garden Grove as well. Enjoy your drive!

Old 08-10-2013, 09:06 PM

Cheater! Some pretty good ones in Garden Grove as well. Enjoy your drive!
You know what we should do an LA Korean BBQ meet!!!!

Old 08-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Alright, I'll stop by the Ferrari meet first tomorrow. A little out of the way but seems like a cool list of cars! If you see a silver stock 996TT, that'll be me . It will be a short stop since I probably won't get there till 9:30 orso. So, don't leave

Old 08-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by FI_FTW
Alright, I'll stop by the Ferrari meet first tomorrow. A little out of the way but seems like a cool list of cars! If you see a silver stock 996TT, that'll be me . It will be a short stop since I probably won't get there till 9:30 orso. So, don't leave
Excellent! Glad you could join!
Hoping for a lot of P cars to represent.
Are you still doing ACR? Or GMR

Old 08-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by FI_FTW
Excellent! Glad you could join!
Hoping for a lot of P cars to represent.
Are you still doing ACR? Or GMR
Still doing ACH. I think most will go straight there since Rancho is now pretty far out of the way.

Old 08-11-2013, 12:23 AM
You know what we should do an LA Korean BBQ meet!!!!
I'm in!

Old 08-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Nice day, nice cars! Unfortunately the drive was a bit of a bust. About 15mi in, we learned that a vehicle went over the side (not our group) and they closed the road. To top it off, I hit a rock and blew out my front tire. Luckily, the Orange Racing spare did the job and I made it back home. If anyone has any spare front p-zero tires laying around, let me know

Some pics.

Ferrari meet

A few from our ACH drive who came to an abrupt end

My new wheels

Attached Images                                  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ACH Turbo drive (SoCal) - Sunday 8/11