996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

LED Tail Lights - Status Update

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 05:44 PM
Steve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dwdwdwwd
Has anyone ever thought about putting this thing on Kickstarter?

Just put a 200k goal and take payments and donations upfront and we can gt this moving fast.

It's hard to convince the factory to finance something based on list of nicknames on a forum.

Throw some cash on the table and we can have LED lights soon.
Not a bad idea at all... would be a great way to create incentive for both consumers, manufacturers and sponsors. Also a great way to track interest and to get people to commit up front.

(finger on nose)... not it... for starting the kickstarter page.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:33 PM
inyczjamezi is infamous around these parts
Please make a set for the 996 widebodys!

Old 08-29-2014, 08:58 AM
rxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond repute
I hope there is no sign of plasti-chrome inside the housings. All the ones I see for other cars tend to have plasti-chrome in them, making them look cheesy and ......ricer

Old 01-30-2016, 03:15 AM
JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !
engineerboy
I'm interested, I sent you a PM on Rennlist.