996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 11:53 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Man Sharky, your car is just nuts. I just saved like all of those pics haha, i remember my shop showing me the Modified Luxury and Exotics mag you were in showing em what my car was being featured in and i was like lemme see that. Flipped through it and was like wow im taking this mag, i am just in love with 996tt's and i am finally making the move in a month, then i am doing what i did to my M3, an ultimate track beast like yours lol..

Anyway just wanted to say sick car as well as those exotics you were with, gorgeous cars !!

Martin

Old 08-24-2005, 04:14 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Here are some more pics of that day...

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=315234

Old 08-24-2005, 04:16 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
http://students.engr.scu.edu/~ahong/MVI_4794.AVI

Black Mamba vs Pizza Stripe (make sure you use Quick Time for this)

http://students.engr.scu.edu/~ahong/MVI_4792.AVI

Round Table Pizza vs GAYARDO WITH BODYKIT!

Last edited by sharkster; 08-24-2005 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:29 PM
J.Seven is infamous around these parts
TT aceleration reminds the take off of those air plaines on the US Carriers ships, simply amazing.

Now where´s the Turbo showing his butt to the Murci

J.Seven

Old 08-24-2005, 05:44 PM
cynicali is infamous around these parts
uh, WOW.

/left speechless

Old 08-24-2005, 05:59 PM
flynn is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by iLLM3
... an ultimate track beast like yours lol..
hmmmmmmmmm......

Old 08-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by iLLM3
Man Sharky, your car is just nuts. I just saved like all of those pics haha, i remember my shop showing me the Modified Luxury and Exotics mag you were in showing em what my car was being featured in and i was like lemme see that. Flipped through it and was like wow im taking this mag, i am just in love with 996tt's and i am finally making the move in a month, then i am doing what i did to my M3, an ultimate track beast like yours lol..

Anyway just wanted to say sick car as well as those exotics you were with, gorgeous cars !!

Martin
Nice cars yourself man!!! Thanks for the very kind words... It started out all ghetto too! It's just a POS really... Let us know when you get your 996tt. Seriously these cars mod so darn well...

Old 08-24-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by J.Seven
TT aceleration reminds the take off of those air plaines on the US Carriers ships, simply amazing.

J.Seven
LOL thanks man In all fairness james' pizzamobile did get wheel spin

Old 08-24-2005, 06:03 PM
spoooln is infamous around these parts
Stuttgart wins again.

Old 08-24-2005, 06:06 PM
bobbrock is infamous around these parts
Nice pics Alex. Where have I seen those wheels before? Can't wait to get a ride in a FAST car.

Old 08-24-2005, 07:08 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
Nice cars yourself man!!! Thanks for the very kind words... It started out all ghetto too! It's just a POS really... Let us know when you get your 996tt. Seriously these cars mod so darn well...
Ok man will do, can't wait honestly, on to my next project. Just wanna pull mid to whatever 11's in this car first, and then im selling it haha.. Just trying to start ahead and taking in all of the info and planning before i get it like i did with the M3. Had the M3 for 6-7months and did all of the work in 2 months, kind of bored of it already and its not worth rebuilding the motor for the supercharger setup, already a stage 3 pulling 530 hp, and is about dead even with a 996tt X50 stock. Anyway good luck with your car, any recomendations or pointers? Im looking for basically a race setup exhaust, which would be best. Muffler then straight pipes back? Thanks Martin

Originally posted by flynn
hmmmmmmmmm......
Hmm

Old 08-24-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by spoooln
Stuttgart wins again.
ROFL!

Old 08-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by bobbrock
Nice pics Alex. Where have I seen those wheels before? Can't wait to get a ride in a FAST car.
Hmm I wonder!!!! I left your car up on bricks Come by anytime bud...

Old 08-24-2005, 07:44 PM
wonderbread is infamous around these parts
The car looks and sounds insane Sharkster!!!

Old 08-24-2005, 07:51 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by J.Seven

J.Seven
All sharkster needs is a set of wings on the TT and I think he would be set on the airplane part, he could start a charter service haha. Acceleration is mind blowing, I cant wait to see more video soon.

-Markus-

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?