996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 10:46 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Brian Haske
What do you mean Sharky fix my car.... eh hem.....

its already... fixed....

hahahaha
Haha watch it sucka!!! I might just drop that fridge on your toe this weekend... BTW Kelly was here and says she's sick and tired of you ignoring her and only talking about man-sex.

Old 08-12-2005, 10:46 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Re: Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?

Originally posted by sharkster
OK bay area folks... you've seen our humble lil' home for the past little while but have been asking where the slow, black, girilie tiptronic is- well just luck Buddy's car, she's coming home soon along with some new tricks up her sleeve. If all goes well she should be back here on Monday and after a couple of lil' showings/show type of stuff it's back to business. Watch this space soon for another fun magazine piece done in Arizona with Todd's 6speed version of the same thing and of course Mana's yellow convertible thingy. The funny thing about the article was that it just so happened that the editor got to see what is arguably the fastest 6 speed 996TT, the fastest convertible 996TT and then the fastest chicktronic 996TT all in the same place at the same time (running examples anyways!).

So with that in mind I'm obviously going to go to the drag strip very soon. I ran 10s on low boost and with bent rods but what can we do now I wonder? I know Tommy's down, who else wants to go to Sacramento.. we should get a few of us together and just head up there on a Saturday!
Alex,

You have about two months to dial her in. KA will definitely be running by then.

Old 08-12-2005, 10:47 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I wanna do a backward smokeshow for those Sacramento Chevy driving dragracers
That would make for a great video.. us two lining up and you facing the wrong direction but nonetheless producing more smoke than me

Old 08-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
hmmm, how can she be there, when she's been here with me?

keep dreamin buddy

Old 08-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by tom91722
No shiet huh!!!
Dude it might have been _fixed_ but I got beat by a CTS-V.... Time to pump her back up:P

Old 08-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
who's got a camera?

I got some Toyo's that are about to be replaced,
the innerside wall is GONE

Old 08-12-2005, 10:52 PM
got beat by a CTS-V??????

thats cuz you were drivin Alex,
better stay with that wusymatic stuff ;-)

Old 08-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Re: Re: Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?

Originally posted by cjv
Alex,

You have about two months to dial her in. KA will definitely be running by then.

And break her again!

Let's have bets on what goes next:P

I often wonder if I were to ever sell this car (which I will do over my dead body btw) you know the advert will say?

"Garage queen. Never tracked, abused or raced. Always babied and mostly freeway miles".

Old 08-12-2005, 10:55 PM
got beat by a CTS-V??????

thats cuz you were drivin Alex,
better stay with that wusymatic stuff ;-)
No I got beat by the stock turbo lag on a GT2 Fricking hell! It's ok Tommy knows how to drive when he's not too busy pickin' up chickitas in his other car

Old 08-12-2005, 10:57 PM
tom91722 is infamous around these parts
OMG a CTS-V and you just posted that!!!!!!

Anyway drag racing is in the blood here are some pics of the outlaw street car I used to race.

66 nova 550CI 15.1 two davinci 1400 dominators made 1000hp on the motor 3600 lbs with me in it 10 inch dot tire 9.0@150 all day long!!!

Old 08-12-2005, 11:01 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Re: Re: Re: Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?

Originally posted by sharkster
And break her again!

Let's have bets on what goes next:P

I often wonder if I were to ever sell this car (which I will do over my dead body btw) you know the advert will say?

"Garage queen. Never tracked, abused or raced. Always babied and mostly freeway miles".
Alex,

Imagine limited slip putting it down to all four wheels and no weak links in the motor, clutch or drivetrain. Driver may be another story.

Last edited by cjv; 08-12-2005 at 11:03 PM.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Alex! You bringing the beast to Monterey?

Old 08-12-2005, 11:56 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
Let us know when you're going up to sac man...maybe we can finally get some fun pics of you going nutz out there

Old 08-13-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Nice Alex! You bringing the beast to Monterey?
Of course I am! I thought we were gonna caravan down

Old 08-13-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by eshaun
Let us know when you're going up to sac man...maybe we can finally get some fun pics of you going nutz out there
Sounds good man.. Gonna drive her around and test her out first and then head up there really soon with a group of crazies

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?