996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 07:44 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Monkeyboy,

We need a full report on that gaytronic, get out there and
drive it!

Old 08-18-2005, 01:19 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by buddyg
Monkeyboy,

We need a full report on that gaytronic, get out there and
drive it!

Heya bud.. I barely got time today to do anything Worked all day.. customers come first

I did go out for lunch in it but there was so much traffic I decided to be a good boy and obey all traffic laws. Except a little bit of exibition of speed from the lights Felt very nice so far but I'll obviously drive it properly in the coming days... Did a couple of bling mods today to it before getting it off to monterey.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:59 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Talking

I know those darn customers are always getting in the way!

Be safe and get us a full report pronto!

hilarious

Old 08-18-2005, 08:50 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
So I take it those gold spinners fit the black mamba?

Old 08-20-2005, 05:54 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
OK folks so I took her for a quickie this evening and um... some VERY smooth pulls at 26-27psi. Now that's more than the 21 from before so I think we're in biz. Car felt very smooth indeed! Kinda hard to tell you guys more than that since it was a short trip..

Old 08-20-2005, 12:43 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Car looks sick! I am finally up in the Bay Area so I'll have to check that out!

Old 08-21-2005, 12:58 AM
I had an interesting encounter with some italian trash today but needless to say the pump 91 gas mode has now been tested and passed with flying colors. Hmm so has boosting to 26psi I think I can do better tho with the higher boost setting... Seriously, the car pulls hard and smoothly! Obviously more lag than with the 640 or 700 but it just keeps pulling...

Old 08-21-2005, 01:53 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
I had an interesting encounter with some italian trash today but needless to say the pump 91 gas mode has now been tested and passed with flying colors. Hmm so has boosting to 26psi I think I can do better tho with the higher boost setting... Seriously, the car pulls hard and smoothly! Obviously more lag than with the 640 or 700 but it just keeps pulling...
sharkster, a little progressive nitrous will eliminate your lag. Check out my latest post in the cjv/s car go thread for the heads and what you'll need to make it work.

Last edited by cjv; 08-21-2005 at 01:56 AM.
Old 08-21-2005, 03:30 AM
Chad

Do we really want monkeyboy to be playing around with any more explosive gases than he already is?

Old 08-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by cjv
sharkster, a little progressive nitrous will eliminate your lag. Check out my latest post in the cjv/s car go thread for the heads and what you'll need to make it work.
You are one naughty boy! Look at you trying to make me use the giggle gas A lot of my friends (especially with domestics) have kept telling me over the years to do it. I'm honestly not experienced enough with it and then people like Kevin, Todd, Stephen says "don't do it" so I get put off... Of course I do squeeze some to cool down the intercoolers and once in a while some gets sucked into the intake...

Old 08-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
I think you suck that into your mouths intake

did ya drive it to Monterey? When is show n tell ????

Old 08-22-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Brian Haske
I think you suck that into your mouths intake

did ya drive it to Monterey? When is show n tell ????
Dude.. I left ya a message. The streets of Freemont were set a light by a couple of Germans and Italians today Boy am I glad the car's back... I'm going to get in trouble soon I know...

As for how fast it is, I just don't know and I'm probably biased although, James, Patrick, Robert and Kevin M might have a better answer

Old 08-22-2005, 01:30 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
All I know is that I kicked James butt today

Old 08-22-2005, 01:45 AM
I can't wait to see the vids and pix I didn't realize or remember just how loud my car is... ****

PS Gotta dump your secondary cats too pal.

Old 08-22-2005, 02:12 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by sharkster
I can't wait to see the vids and pix I didn't realize or remember just how loud my car is... ****

PS Gotta dump your secondary cats too pal.

Sharky,

Be careful in Fremont, cops there aint very nice on modded cars,
hopefully they dont mess with Porsche's

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?