996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 07:43 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to all
Alex, are you going to stop with the mouth and race soon or what? :-)

Old 08-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
"stop with the mouth and race soon"

When is the group drive to the drag strip?

Sorry I missed your call Alex, was sure bummed that the whole Monterey plans got ****ed up.

Are you guys at the shop today?

Old 08-22-2005, 10:36 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Brian Haske
"stop with the mouth and race soon"

When is the group drive to the drag strip?

Sorry I missed your call Alex, was sure bummed that the whole Monterey plans got ****ed up.

Are you guys at the shop today?
Yeah man it kinda sucked Best part was that I wasn't even supposed to be at the Concourso.. I was actually supposed to display the car at the Monterey Historics... When I found that out they Concourso staff literally wouldn't let me out and held me hostage... So I decided to put that 4WD to good use and went off road and through the gold course and heck knows where and got out. My front lip was like a snow plough but with mud!

James is going to be there today... I might pop in for a bit.

PS I will stop running the mouth but I had to test it out against a couple of F-cars and Lambos first:P Just for ****s and giggles!

Old 08-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
"had to test it out against a couple of F-cars and Lambos first"

and......?

Old 08-22-2005, 11:15 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Brian Haske
"had to test it out against a couple of F-cars and Lambos first"

and......?
Brian, it won't take much of an imagination to figure out the outcome.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:53 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Yeah but we need the gory details!

Old 08-22-2005, 12:28 PM
how..... bad didja kill em?

any vid's or pic's ??

Old 08-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Alex's car is stupid fast. I got tired of looking at the back end of his car When he'd pass me it was unbearable loud!

Seriously it accelerates like nothing I've ever seen in person. Sounds wicked!

James and I did a run and his Stradale sounds INSANE!

Oh yeah and let's not forget me missing that 1-2 shift....

Old 08-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Alex sure is somebody & doesnt own a lambo

Old 08-22-2005, 01:43 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Alex's car is stupid fast. I got tired of looking at the back end of his car When he'd pass me it was unbearable loud!

Seriously it accelerates like nothing I've ever seen in person. Sounds wicked!

James and I did a run and his Stradale sounds INSANE!

Oh yeah and let's not forget me missing that 1-2 shift....
Hehe thanks Robert... That was my 91 octane map too I have to say, I was very impressed with the instant torque of your motor.. I mean that V12 just picks up and GOES. The front end lifts too! It's fab! Plus the thing just sounds pissed off.

The highlight of the day was you and James (two italians) going at it and that sound... Yummy.

Old 08-22-2005, 01:44 PM
James' Stradale doesn't have that initial torque but once it gets going it's deceptively quick due to the light weight. I believe it's 1000 pounds lighter than the Murci!!!!

Old 08-22-2005, 02:12 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
So which is faster the Murcie or the Stradale?

Was the order

Monkeytronic
Murcie
Stradale

?

Old 08-22-2005, 10:46 PM
I'll go to the track I promise

Old 08-22-2005, 11:01 PM
karlooz is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by sharkster
I'll go to the track I promise
ya still thinking about thunderhill with trackmasters-racing (friday 09/23) and pca-ggr (saturday24/sunday25)? dude i wanna see the black mamba out there on the track! i am going for the pca event and the trackmasters event at laguna seca 9/10 too! OH BOY CAN'T WAIT!

ps. check your email re: moton bracket mounts.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:41 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by buddyg
So which is faster the Murcie or the Stradale?

Was the order

Monkeytronic
Murcie
Stradale

?
Exactly

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sharky's Black Mamba is coming home.... who wants to race?