996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

1250whp Underground Gallardo vs BHT (996TT)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 07:31 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
100-150 in 4.2 is pretty good. That's what I ran in my stage 3....on 93 octane.
Come on down. I'll show you my tail lights too. I think Joe runs a 3.5 60-130 too. That didn't really help did it?

Old 09-30-2013, 08:12 PM
jhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nice
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Come on down. I'll show you my tail lights too. I think Joe runs a 3.5 60-130 too. That didn't really help did it?
It helped on the 60-190mph run where I got the hit. Here, see:

Really though my best 60-130mph was 3.91 right after I got the car and I had my 70-140mph was 4.35 on that same run.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:21 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Of course it isn't gonna help when he is starting in 3rd gear at 55 mph.

I hardly doubt you are gonna show me your tail lights when your car on race gas went 100-150 as fast as my car did on 93 octane. But don't you worry, we will meet in March.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:29 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Of course it isn't gonna help when he is starting in 3rd gear at 55 mph.

I hardly doubt you are gonna show me your tail lights when your car on race gas went 100-150 as fast as my car did on 93 octane. But don't you worry, we will meet in March.
Cool. You better be ready as we race year round down here.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by jhbchess
It helped on the 60-190mph run where I got the hit. Here, see:

Really though my best 60-130mph was 3.91 right after I got the car and I had my 70-140mph was 4.35 on that same run.
Oh the .GIF

Old 09-30-2013, 08:30 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Oh the .GIF
Joe is the GIF king!

Old 09-30-2013, 08:38 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Cool. You better be ready as we race year round down here.
You got it. I will be easy to spot. Just look for a bone stock looking Balloon White LP560. See you in 6 mths.

Old 09-30-2013, 10:20 PM
layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !
Poor Leo was accused of compensating for a physical deficit by driving a Lamborghini.
Mind you, this line of attack was coming from a group of men who drive 1000 hp Porsches

And of course, TTboost had to chime in. I swear, he can sniff blood for
a hundred miles. He reminds me of the little punk in every neighborhood
who stands on the side of the curb, jumping up and down, egging the big
boys on....the ones who'll actually fight. lol You know the type.

Personally, I prefer Porsche over Lamborghini. I don't care how fast a
Lamborghini is, Porsche is definitively the better car.

Lamborghini has been around almost 50 years and up until a couple years
ago, they didn't have a race team any where in the world. All the while,
THE Porsche 911, in all of its various iterations, was racking up more
wins in racing than ANY make or model in the last 50 years.

So a TT Gallardo can beat a Porsche on the f'n interstate or even the
Texas mile..........****, who cares.

For my personal taste, I wouldn't take 3 1500 hp ugr cars for one
stock Porsche 911 turbo. And I'm at a place in life I can have literally
any car in the world. I drive a 12 year old 911 turbo.

Old 09-30-2013, 10:35 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Beatle juice, Beatle juice, Beatle juice!

Old 09-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by layinback
Poor Leo was accused of compensating for a physical deficit by driving a Lamborghini.
Mind you, this line of attack was coming from a group of men who drive 1000 hp Porsches

And of course, TTboost had to chime in. I swear, he can sniff blood for
a hundred miles. He reminds me of the little punk in every neighborhood
who stands on the side of the curb, jumping up and down, egging the big
boys on....the ones who'll actually fight. lol You know the type.

Personally, I prefer Porsche over Lamborghini. I don't care how fast a
Lamborghini is, Porsche is definitively the better car.
It's ok... there is not insecurities, i'm not a teenager anymore...

I'm sure some of this folks are very impress with the fact that i'm 28 years old, US Marine (infantry), 6'2 tall, 260 pounds... Maybe they have bad habits and they like younger guys??? Maybe they just want me to send them a picture of my genitals with size verification? whatever it is i'm not interested so let them be happy with their littler fetish for Military guys? we have a lot of freaks like this in Jacksonville, NC and they can be very dangerous, they will do anything for attention so i just add them to my Ignore list...

Last edited by LeoLambo; 09-30-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:07 PM
layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Leo997TT
It's ok... there is not insecurities in my side... i'm sure some of this folks are very impress with the fact that i'm 28 years old, US Marines (infantry), 6'2 tall, 260 pounds... Maybe they have bad habits and they like younger guys??? Maybe they just want me to send them a picture of my genitals with size verification? whatever it is i'm not interested so let them be happy with their littler fetish for Military guys.... (to each their own)
lol

Most guys on 6speed are really cool dudes. There is a battle between the Porsche crowd and the guys who have poor judgment in automobile selection. ( Lambo guys)

Todd, Nick, Mark and most of the other fellows are very passionate about
their cars. I had a big blowout with some guys but once we started to
get to know each other, it was cool. We are all a bunch of crazy car guys
who couldn't leave well enough alone. Lots of BIG egos that go along
with big horsepower but all in all, good guys.

Old 09-30-2013, 11:31 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by layinback
lol

Most guys on 6speed are really cool dudes. There is a battle between the Porsche crowd and the guys who have poor judgment in automobile selection. ( Lambo guys)

Todd, Nick, Mark and most of the other fellows are very passionate about
their cars. I had a big blowout with some guys but once we started to
get to know each other, it was cool. We are all a bunch of crazy car guys
who couldn't leave well enough alone. Lots of BIG egos that go along
with big horsepower but all in all, good guys.
I don't know... I don't really think is normal for passionate car guys to think about how big is the other guy dick...

Name:  JOHN-DUFFIN_makeup.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  76.6 KB

Old 10-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Leo997TT
It's ok... there is not insecurities, i'm not a teenager anymore...

I'm sure some of this folks are very impress with the fact that i'm 28 years old, US Marine (infantry), 6'2 tall, 260 pounds... Maybe they have bad habits and they like younger guys??? Maybe they just want me to send them a picture of my genitals with size verification? whatever it is i'm not interested so let them be happy with their littler fetish for Military guys? we have a lot of freaks like this in Jacksonville, NC and they can be very dangerous, they will do anything for attention so i just add them to my Ignore list...
Well first off I will tip my hat to any man/woman who serves our country; there are a few members who do the same (Divex is still currently active I think).

Now congrats on being 28 and doing all this it is an accomplishment trust me I know all to well. This will be year 7 with my black car (well white currently) and it's got a special place in my heart. I was 22 when I got the car finishing up with school and plan was to keep it stock. After about a year and a half it made 666rwhp and well it has snowballed since. Just gets on my nerves when people throw the little comments like that. In the end people jump in because honestly most with a highly modified (and even stock) 996/997TT can afford a Gallardo so it's no need to impress at this point. I do laugh with the "impressing" though with my little brother's (Swole Powell aka Lil Powell) wife will jump right in his 870rwhp 997TT and he gets to ride in the passenger seat. LOL! I crack up when I see/hear it pull up and she's behind the wheel.

I've known most of the Houston group since I got my car they have been a good group. Ages range basically now Matt (Swole Powell) at 26 to Pauliewalnuts at an age of 150-155.

Also remember **** happens on the street you never know how or what can happen. Gear selection, traction, etc... Not taking anything from Todd but this for street racing in general. Sometimes the stars align and sometimes they don't. So no reason to get bent out of shape or instantly jump with "that's not a UGR car!" type statements.

Old 10-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Now actually as far as measuring anything I think the only time I've ever compared anything size wise besides turbos was the day I got my M82A1. Thought it would make for a cool picture for people who had never seen one and asking how big it was.

Attached Images  
Old 10-01-2013, 01:01 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Now actually as far as measuring anything I think the only time I've ever compared anything size wise besides turbos was the day I got my M82A1. Thought it would make for a cool picture for people who had never seen one and asking how big it was.

Ouuu... Is it show and tell? My turn my turn?
Lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: 1250whp Underground Gallardo vs BHT (996TT)