996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

1250whp Underground Gallardo vs BHT (996TT)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 01:18 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Here here

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	285664  
Old 10-01-2013, 01:26 AM
dynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Todd nice kill.

Old 10-01-2013, 03:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Congratulations Todd, good race!

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
Old 10-01-2013, 04:36 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Well first off I will tip my hat to any man/woman who serves our country; there are a few members who do the same (Divex is still currently active I think).

Now congrats on being 28 and doing all this it is an accomplishment trust me I know all to well. This will be year 7 with my black car (well white currently) and it's got a special place in my heart. I was 22 when I got the car finishing up with school and plan was to keep it stock. After about a year and a half it made 666rwhp and well it has snowballed since. Just gets on my nerves when people throw the little comments like that. In the end people jump in because honestly most with a highly modified (and even stock) 996/997TT can afford a Gallardo so it's no need to impress at this point. I do laugh with the "impressing" though with my little brother's (Swole Powell aka Lil Powell) wife will jump right in his 870rwhp 997TT and he gets to ride in the passenger seat. LOL! I crack up when I see/hear it pull up and she's behind the wheel.

I've known most of the Houston group since I got my car they have been a good group. Ages range basically now Matt (Swole Powell) at 26 to Pauliewalnuts at an age of 150-155.

Also remember **** happens on the street you never know how or what can happen. Gear selection, traction, etc... Not taking anything from Todd but this for street racing in general. Sometimes the stars align and sometimes they don't. So no reason to get bent out of shape or instantly jump with "that's not a UGR car!" type statements.
Thank you! I take a lot of pride on that, I just got out a few months ago...

I wasn't trying to show off with my Gallardo... Not at all that is not my type... I was just jk because since you guys were talking about how slow is the Gallardo, I was trying to justify why we love the Gallardo!! If I wanted to drive a fast stock car I be driving a GTR or my old 997TT definitely not a Gallardo...

Old 10-01-2013, 05:03 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Well first off I will tip my hat to any man/woman who serves our country; there are a few members who do the same (Divex is still currently active I think).

Now congrats on being 28 and doing all this it is an accomplishment trust me I know all to well. This will be year 7 with my black car (well white currently) and it's got a special place in my heart. I was 22 when I got the car finishing up with school and plan was to keep it stock. After about a year and a half it made 666rwhp and well it has snowballed since. Just gets on my nerves when people throw the little comments like that. In the end people jump in because honestly most with a highly modified (and even stock) 996/997TT can afford a Gallardo so it's no need to impress at this point. I do laugh with the "impressing" though with my little brother's (Swole Powell aka Lil Powell) wife will jump right in his 870rwhp 997TT and he gets to ride in the passenger seat. LOL! I crack up when I see/hear it pull up and she's behind the wheel.

I've known most of the Houston group since I got my car they have been a good group. Ages range basically now Matt (Swole Powell) at 26 to Pauliewalnuts at an age of 150-155.

Also remember **** happens on the street you never know how or what can happen. Gear selection, traction, etc... Not taking anything from Todd but this for street racing in general. Sometimes the stars align and sometimes they don't. So no reason to get bent out of shape or instantly jump with "that's not a UGR car!" type statements.
ha ha ha that Chris is a funny one. Get that car running for God's sake.

Old 10-01-2013, 05:37 AM
Whereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond repute
Todd and Joe,
It looked like a great day despite the rain. I regret sleeping in and making breakfast for the family. Well, not really!

As far as the major butt hurt going on in this thread - two friends had a few pulls and a great time. Both cars are damn fast and both drivers are friends. Give it rest.

Now, who's in Houston this Saturday?

Old 10-01-2013, 06:11 AM
4080 has much to be proud of4080 has much to be proud of4080 has much to be proud of4080 has much to be proud of4080 has much to be proud of4080 has much to be proud of4080 has much to be proud of4080 has much to be proud of4080 has much to be proud of
Dang, I'm gone for one weekend and Todd had the kill of the century.

I'll be at the Grand Prix, no racing for me this weekend.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:24 AM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
I dont get this. Arent we talking about a 1000-1100whp 996 vs a 1250whp Lambo?

I mean from my understanding Tim will be out in texas for the mile run with his ~1300whp 996 and will spank all of those Lambos?

I am new to this section of the forum, go easy on me lol....

Old 10-01-2013, 07:26 AM
Former Vendor
Speed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura about
All I saw in that video were two friends having a good time. No worries about work or bills - just enjoying HP and a long stretch of pavement. Thanks for sharing the video and good job on the pulls.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:42 AM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Wealth Manager
I dont get this. Arent we talking about a 1000-1100whp 996 vs a 1250whp Lambo?

I mean from my understanding Tim will be out in texas for the mile run with his ~1300whp 996 and will spank all of those Lambos?

I am new to this section of the forum, go easy on me lol....
You must be new, I spank people at The Mile.

Wait, I used too, now I have a slow car.

Haven't heard from Tim in awhile.

CONGRATS TO BHT FOR CAUSING A ****STORM ALL OVER THE INTERWEBZ WITH THIS WIN.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:43 AM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by speed syndicate
all i saw in that video were two friends having a good time. No worries about work or bills - just enjoying hp and a long stretch of pavement. Thanks for sharing the video and good job on the pulls.
+1,000,000

Old 10-01-2013, 07:43 AM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
Cliffs

BHT>JHB...for now
JHB>Mullet(he's still a *****)
Peter will never race
Kevin will blow up TI in April
Who the F is Powell
MColby will *******up
StacyB will also *******up
Paulie needs HGH

and F mullet!!

disclaimer: allthisisdoneinfunpleasedon'tbeupset.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:53 AM
evil 996tt has much to be proud ofevil 996tt has much to be proud ofevil 996tt has much to be proud ofevil 996tt has much to be proud ofevil 996tt has much to be proud ofevil 996tt has much to be proud ofevil 996tt has much to be proud ofevil 996tt has much to be proud ofevil 996tt has much to be proud of
New slightly lifted F250 avg relationship length: 6 days ... Non running Porsche avg relationship length: timeless. Cannot win this game! LOL!
Powell, non lifted F250 and 1 running and one never running Porsche = solemate

Old 10-01-2013, 08:05 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Nice..be careful his big bro might show up... Lol
here is big brother.

Old 10-01-2013, 08:07 AM
jhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nice
Originally Posted by Speed Syndicate
All I saw in that video were two friends having a good time. No worries about work or bills - just enjoying HP and a long stretch of pavement. Thanks for sharing the video and good job on the pulls.

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: 1250whp Underground Gallardo vs BHT (996TT)