996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What Color Turbo badge??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
Going with black, thanks!!

just gonna go with black. Thanks for the responses!!!

Attached Images  

Last edited by Wealth Manager; 10-03-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Mad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant future
I would choose matte black, gun metal, smoke or red/blaze orange.
any other colors may look out of place with out similar colors on other areas of the car to tie into.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mad Ness
I would choose matte black, gun metal, smoke or red/blaze orange.
any other colors may look out of place with out similar colors on other areas of the car to tie into.

Yea the fun color was just going to be like an accent. I will eventually keep it matte black. I think blaze orange would be fun. Thanks!! U and me seem to be the only ones up late night after night lol.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attached Images  

Last edited by Wealth Manager; 10-02-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Mad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Wealth Manager
Yea the fun color was just going to be like an accent. I will eventually keep it matte black. I think blaze orange would be fun. Thanks!! U and me seem to be the only ones up late night after night lol.....
If you're doing graphics to match, black decals on artic would look durably nice. fun color, light baby blue on arctic would look cool, esp. if color match wheels.

I'm a night owl also but we're in opposite time zones.

Old 10-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Mr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to behold
It's a Porsche not Honda!

Old 10-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by Mr. C4
It's a Porsche not Honda!

These are the types of comments that come off as conceited and condescending. What makes your vehicle any better than anyone else's? Its all about how you appreciate what you have. Life is so short why not have fun and mix it up while here. Possessions shouldn't change people and or their thoughts.

I appreciate your comment though.

Old 10-03-2013, 08:57 AM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Wealth Manager
These are the types of comments that come off as conceited and condescending. What makes your vehicle any better than anyone else's? Its all about how you appreciate what you have. Life is so short why not have fun and mix it up while here. Possessions shouldn't change people and or their thoughts.

I appreciate your comment though.
I should probably shut up, but if you post to ask opinions you should be prepared to get them. I see nothing wrong with Mr. C4's opinion, certainly not "conceited or condescending".

Old 10-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by wross996TT
I should probably shut up, but if you post to ask opinions you should be prepared to get them. I see nothing wrong with Mr. C4's opinion, certainly not "conceited or condescending".

I appreciated his comment, I just felt it came off in that manner. To each is his own. I don't want to draw that out anyhow.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:14 AM
rxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond repute
I need to post a picture but where I work there is a black Jaguar XK-R rag top in the parking lot. Not saying the owner did it but the other day I walked by and saw it was an XK-RS . So I got closer for a look and discovered that instead of an S it was a chrome $
instead.
Humor in this, to each his own

And, plasti-dip would not work well on the details of the porsche hood badge since it is too thick.
Consider a dark gunmetal with black and dark red finish. I have one on mine that was purchased form Ebay for 45 bucks and I think it looks good.

Last edited by rxbike; 10-03-2013 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:21 AM

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5477295_orig.jpg
Views:	1297
Size:	427.5 KB
ID:	286445  
Old 10-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Lol...........

Old 10-03-2013, 03:45 PM
996turbo4365 is a name known to all996turbo4365 is a name known to all996turbo4365 is a name known to all996turbo4365 is a name known to all996turbo4365 is a name known to all996turbo4365 is a name known to all
I like the black chrome look, so smoke spray on top of chrome turbo badge.

Old 10-03-2013, 04:17 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
I dont even know why you are asking. Go with "blaze yellow". Duh.

Old 10-03-2013, 08:07 PM
scsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to behold
Gun metal.

Old 10-03-2013, 08:21 PM
nyc996x50 is infamous around these parts
Just ordered the gloss black turbo emblem from eric at bumperplugs. It's a little pricey but it's painted with a clearcoat. I'll have pictures of it soon.