996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Renntech SL55 Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 08:15 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
very very nice!!!!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 07-20-2003, 10:17 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Beautiful Car !!!!

Old 07-20-2003, 11:04 AM
teflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant future
Shank,

Your SL55 looks stunning.

I got the BBS LM's from Inden Design. Inden customizes the 360 Modena Wheel with a unique offset in 11" rears and 10" fronts for the SL55.
I do not understand this statement. Were you implying that the LM's on your car are the same as 360 Modena wheels? Or were you saying that Inden also modifies Modena wheels in addition to selling LM's?

Greg A

Old 07-20-2003, 11:10 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
I see you got my PM

Old 07-20-2003, 12:36 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Awesome car Shank ... wheels are not my taste, but the car is stunning!

Old 07-20-2003, 02:32 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Are you in the mood to adopt a new kid?

Jeeze... That car is so beautiful. I was with my friend in his silver one yesterday (non-RennTech), and we saw ANOTHER silver one on the side of the street. I hope SL55's aren't becoming too common...

Oh yeah... Black RULES!

Old 07-20-2003, 09:05 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Looking sick, but Shankar have you been doing some photoshopping??

Old 07-20-2003, 09:26 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Duane
Looking sick, but Shankar have you been doing some photoshopping??
Hahaha... His brake is spinning too....

Old 07-21-2003, 01:28 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Very impressive. Love that look from the rear showing off the fat tires.

Can you tell me how much the car was lowered?

Old 07-21-2003, 07:44 AM
Silver TT is infamous around these parts
One more awesome car in Ryan's collection. I think Ryan's choice of wheel/tire combos on all the cars he has owned is one of his best talents. Damn nice ride.

Old 07-21-2003, 11:09 AM
996turbo is infamous around these parts
Shank....front right wheel in pic 3 looks a little weird. Did you photo shop it? Besides that...they look stunning.

Old 07-21-2003, 11:11 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by 996turbo
Shank....front right wheel in pic 3 looks a little weird. Did you photo shop it? Besides that...they look stunning.
Was about to add an effect, but didn't finish/pursue it.

Old 07-21-2003, 05:30 PM
Poursha is infamous around these parts
Beautiful--love it!

What are the renntech specs?

See--we do need a AMG section!!

Old 07-21-2003, 09:36 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Simply stunning!!!! Very clean - Congrats. On the topic of the SL55, I drove by Steve Jobs house (lives next to my mom in Palo Alto) and he has a silver SL55 too ;-)

Old 07-21-2003, 10:24 PM
MKW
MKW is infamous around these parts
Steve's house is like many in Palo Alto - old and beautiful but with no garage or an old single car shed somewhere in the back .
Lot's of $$$ cars parked gathering tree sap and bird crap in our town. Of course one of his neighbors excavated a big underground garage years ago and caused neighbors' backyards to "shift' a bit .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Renntech SL55 Pics