996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Renntech SL55 Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2003, 07:38 AM
JamE55 is infamous around these parts
Very nice! What kind of Renntech mods do you have in there?

Old 07-22-2003, 09:04 AM
dionysius is infamous around these parts
Apparently,

...anything you can photoshop, my good man - anything you can photoshop!

Follow thread at this link: http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...0&pagenumber=1

Old 07-22-2003, 09:50 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Re: Apparently,

Originally posted by dionysius
...anything you can photoshop, my good man - anything you can photoshop!

Follow thread at this link: http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...0&pagenumber=1

I swear I thought I jumped into a thread over at honda-acura.net!

what the hell is up w/ those idiots?

Old 07-22-2003, 10:15 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
amazing how shank was displaying his Sl55 to share with the guys over there at the benz forum and they accuse him of not even having the car with a fake picture - too funny

Old 07-22-2003, 02:20 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by JamE55
Very nice! What kind of Renntech mods do you have in there?

Pulley, intake, ecu.

Doesn't really add that much HP. Infact, I feel very little gain.

Old 07-22-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Pulley, intake, ecu.

Doesn't really add that much HP. Infact, I feel very little gain.
Still! Awsome car there Ryan! Let me apologize personally for the behavior of the other members at the MBWorld about your post that has gotten out of hands. I personally do not own a porsche but am an avid car fanatic like you of all these exotic cars and hope to one day own one.

Old 07-22-2003, 02:41 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hey JamE55 which car on the link of great cars is yours?

Old 07-22-2003, 02:45 PM
Hey Darren911

I have a 2002 MB E55 AMG with HRE 540R's. Can't miss it since it's the "only" E-class MB with that type of setup. You have a nice car too!

Old 07-22-2003, 04:25 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
James is a long time customer of mine - please ignore him as he peruses this forum

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 07-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by lee2375
James is a long time customer of mine - please ignore him as he peruses this forum
I love cars and modifying them what can i say!

Old 07-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Le Chef is infamous around these parts
Wow! Great Photoshop!

Great job, but you need to clean up your images before you post.

3rd Picture Down:

Left rear tire seems to have a funny cut line through the tread.

Right rear tire seems to be bent where it meets the front curve of the fender.

Right front tire seems to be missing the top 1/3 of the outer edge of the wheel and tire.

Are you professional with PS?

Old 07-23-2003, 02:08 AM
PN-
PN- is infamous around these parts
Just saw the thread, frickin
Nice rides Shank

Old 07-23-2003, 11:22 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Shank,

Does Renntech work like Dinan where you have to earn "points" in order to display the coveted badge? Curious...

Old 07-24-2003, 06:56 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Shank,

Does Renntech work like Dinan where you have to earn "points" in order to display the coveted badge? Curious...
Similar, but they only give it out to "your majesty, your highness, and your shankness"

I think I was worthy.

Old 12-29-2003, 01:46 PM
allenjdmb is infamous around these parts
What I want to know is....

about your dealings with the Inden wheels. I've follwed the products pretty close on their site, but have not had any success in finding anywher to buy them. Did you communicate with them directly, or did someone in the US help you with the leg work? Thanks for your help. Looks great BTW.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Renntech SL55 Pics