996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Seems like there are alot of new tt owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 01:22 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by paneraiwatches
I really dont care about depreciation, I'm not selling. I bought the car to enjoy, not as an investment. Nothing personal at all. In the grand scheme of things I agree this thread really is not a big deal. As I said before it's really not worth it, and no more on this topic from me
Bwahahaha!! A little smiley face at the end like everything is ok! Dude, you are the biggest ****ing loser that I have seen in a long long time! That's the best you can do? I suggest you re-read this entire thread just to remind yourself about the little hissy fit you had. Everything is there in black and white. Just do everybody a favor and wait will you have snapped out of your manic phase in a day or two. Better yet, take your lithium first.

First you post this:

no secret, post the url to the site, he takes beautiful pictures. I bought the car from a gentelman in Indiana. Never a winter, he had a Audi Quattro for that. Do you also think Steve's new Challenge Stradale is a winter car ? What are you implying? Do you know where my dick was last night ?
Then edit and post this crap:

no secret, post the url to the site, he's a professional photographer and takes beautiful pictures. Actually you were the one that had emailed me a couple of months ago offering to buy the car at a premium, but could not get your finances in order? I bought the car from a gentelman in Indiana. Never a winter, he had a Audi Quattro for that. Do you also think Steve's new Ferrari Challenge Stradale is a winter car? What are you implying? You are obviously shadowing me pretty close. Do you know where my dick was last night ?
I can't believe that any sane mature adult would resort to making up such a thing. That's elementary school playground bull****. Uh..... uh.... I don't like what you are saying about my toy so I am going to make up some stupid **** about you. So now, you change your tune and no big deal, you don't care about depreciation, you don't take it personal at all. What a crock of ****!

You can take this smiley face and stick it up your ***!

Old 09-17-2005, 07:02 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Back on topic and end the war.

Old 09-17-2005, 10:43 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by ari
Wow. This thread has gotten off base. Lighten up guys.

About less desirable color combos: what is the consensus on a yellow on black car? Is that one of the less desirable combos?
Yea seriously, anyway i cant wait until i get my turbo, its killing me

Old 09-17-2005, 10:58 AM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
what's the avg age on 6spd?

Old 09-17-2005, 11:24 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
To be honest, I am the type of guy that will let something like the color of the car take a back seat and the deal ($) be the deal braker. I have not seen a factory color on a TT that I have not liked yet and when the right deal comes along, I will buy one. Hopefully within the next year. If that labels me as a bottomfeeder so be it. That is the way I have purchased my last 6 Porsches. I always see colors I would rather have though......

Old 09-17-2005, 12:19 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by LUIS95993
To be honest, I am the type of guy that will let something like the color of the car take a back seat and the deal ($) be the deal braker. I have not seen a factory color on a TT that I have not liked yet and when the right deal comes along, I will buy one. Hopefully within the next year. If that labels me as a bottomfeeder so be it. That is the way I have purchased my last 6 Porsches. I always see colors I would rather have though......
Luis,

I am so sick and tired of people like you. Are you saying that the price of TTs will drop even further. You have no clue as to what you are talking about! Not only are you a bottom feeder, you are a lowballer!!! I'm now going to think of some stupid **** to makeup about you. Oh yeah, BTW you called me last week and wanted to sell me your 993 for 1/2 market price because you needed to buy some crack for your crack ho. [From the sky drops a huge can of Milwaukee light beer smashing me into the ground]

Just kidding Luis. I couldn't resist.

Old 09-17-2005, 12:58 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !

Old 09-17-2005, 09:16 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Yes Im new to 6speed, new to the turbo game, but not new to Porsche. Recently traded in the C4cab for the turbo.

Old 09-18-2005, 04:23 PM
blktaln is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by hkdude
show me where the mid 60's TTs on ebay are please.
http://www.straightlineautomotivegro....asp?carId=174

GT2 for $98k? good deal?

Old 09-18-2005, 06:11 PM
ciggy1 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by blktaln
http://www.straightlineautomotivegro....asp?carId=174

GT2 for $98k? good deal?
It's a good deal if you can live with a Lemon Law Buy-back on your Car-fax.

This could also be a good deal !!!

G

Last edited by ciggy1; 09-22-2005 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:37 PM
TraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of light
man this has degraded to the level of the yahoo stock message boards

Old 09-19-2005, 01:54 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by 2thfixr
Luis,

I am so sick and tired of people like you. Are you saying that the price of TTs will drop even further. You have no clue as to what you are talking about! Not only are you a bottom feeder, you are a lowballer!!! I'm now going to think of some stupid **** to makeup about you. Oh yeah, BTW you called me last week and wanted to sell me your 993 for 1/2 market price because you needed to buy some crack for your crack ho. [From the sky drops a huge can of Milwaukee light beer smashing me into the ground]

Just kidding Luis. I couldn't resist.
sorry, but I was laughing pretty damn hard when I read this..

come on guys, we want peace not war- back on topic now!