996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Dr. Bill's Awesome new Turbo "S" cab

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 08:39 PM
drbill is infamous around these parts
i saw a CGT in my neck of the woods today.....we stopped and were chatting for some time. Ends up he lives p/t in miami and we have mutual friends.My wife and I were invited to his home when i head down to SOBE in 2 weeks..i always knew porsche owners were so friendly!

Old 09-27-2005, 04:15 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally posted by Periokid
What's up with the cat fight guys? I hope it is a joke.
Come on D, you've been around the board long enough to know we like to mix it up from time to time. It's all good ...

Old 09-27-2005, 04:24 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally posted by drbill
i saw a CGT in my neck of the woods today.....we stopped and were chatting for some time. Ends up he lives p/t in miami and we have mutual friends.My wife and I were invited to his home when i head down to SOBE in 2 weeks..i always knew porsche owners were so friendly!
It's funny you had that happen b/c just yesterday as I was driving the Turbo I was thinking that I never see anything real special, even though there are plenty of them hiding around here. I've never seen a CGT, Murci, Vanquish, Maybach or RR Phantom on the road. Lot's of Gallardo's, 360's, 911's, SL65, S65, M-cars, AMG's yes but none of the big boys. J-Lo and MA live at the end of the block I always pass on my way out and I keep waiting for something nice to emerge there. I know they have a Maybach but I guess most A-list celebrities would refrain from an attention-getting car, unless you are Jay Leno, Nick Cage, Seinfeld or one of the other car lovers.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:26 AM
drbill is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Red Devil
It's funny you had that happen b/c just yesterday as I was driving the Turbo I was thinking that I never see anything real special, even though there are plenty of them hiding around here. I've never seen a CGT, Murci, Vanquish, Maybach or RR Phantom on the road. Lot's of Gallardo's, 360's, 911's, SL65, S65, M-cars, AMG's yes but none of the big boys. J-Lo and MA live at the end of the block I always pass on my way out and I keep waiting for something nice to emerge there. I know they have a Maybach but I guess most A-list celebrities would refrain from an attention-getting car, unless you are Jay Leno, Nick Cage, Seinfeld or one of the other car lovers.
yeah, it's funny we never seem to run into any cars like this when go for our weekend drives but this one was a beauty..guy owned condos in florida.

Old 09-27-2005, 08:45 AM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
looks great!

Old 09-27-2005, 11:42 AM
996turbo is infamous around these parts
congrats doc!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Red Devil
Come on D, you've been around the board long enough to know we like to mix it up from time to time. It's all good ...
I figured as much, but you never know.

Old 09-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Nice cab!