996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

1st batch of SEMA photos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by habitat
I see a bunch of red XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's
you do?

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 11-11-2003, 02:07 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Ya i don't know why...I'm in barcelona at an internet cafe...

Old 11-11-2003, 02:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
barcelona? lucky man

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 11-11-2003, 03:10 PM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is infamous around these parts
Peter,

Great job with the pictures although most of the cars are a little too "bling" for up her in NH! I think my favorite is the black Cayenne with the black wheels. Can you tell me more about it?

Eric

Old 11-11-2003, 03:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
those are the latest from GFG..

side note - for all Cayenne Turbo owners, we can now build 22x9.5 with the PROPER offset thanks to a new part - the 2" outer and 7.5" inner barrel in the reverse 22" diameters (previously only a 3.5 or 4" outer was available, combined with a 6" inner, this would have stuck out like crazy)

with these new parts, we can also build 22" for the G500, Bentley Arnage, Maybach 57 and 62, Chrysler Pacifica, and all Cayenne models with the PROPER fitment.

Eric, how about a 22x9.5 647R in seal grey for your truck?

Old 11-11-2003, 03:48 PM
Captain Bady is infamous around these parts
WOW!

Old 11-11-2003, 04:35 PM
02TT_87GNX is infamous around these parts
Nice photos, thanks for sharing.
The CL500 and Enzo are my favorite.

Old 11-11-2003, 04:51 PM
996twin is infamous around these parts
god some people did some really dumb things with some really nice cars

Old 11-11-2003, 06:11 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
God Peter, I don't think you took enough pics .
Very cool man!!! Looks like a lot of fun....
Regards,
Evan

Old 11-11-2003, 06:51 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Peter whats the price of the Hamann Kit for the Cayenne?

Old 11-11-2003, 07:14 PM
Basic Sponsor
this is only the FIRST HALF of the pictures....LOL

The Cayenne on-road pricing will be in around 3-4 weeks, I believe.

Old 11-12-2003, 08:57 AM
JamE55 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

This is the thread that killed me! That 575M with the 840R is just too

Old 11-14-2003, 08:20 PM
CadenceX has a spectacular aura aboutCadenceX has a spectacular aura about
Excellent photos and coverage Peter! It felt like I was right beside you the whole time!

-Brian

Old 11-14-2003, 09:15 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Originally posted by lee2375
Chris, the E55 has 542R 20x9 and 20x10, in custom Basalt black.
Love the Wald kit on that E55!!! So subtle!!!!

DAMN, IT IS RAINING HRE'S!!! They're everywhere!!!! Damn, I love HRE's!!!

I would also just like to comment on how ugly ALL Giovanna wheels are!!!! Nasty!!! The wheels on the Enzo were nasty, in a fugly kind of way...

Old 11-14-2003, 09:40 PM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Those pix looks beautiful pete! 542R/996 are perfect combo!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1st batch of SEMA photos