996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Protomotive at it again

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.10 average.

Old 02-02-2006, 01:46 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Im thinking of flying to Cali for this one....
cant wait for mine
lots of gear heads out in the midwest.... trailer queens thats is....

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 02-02-2006, 01:58 AM
dgussin1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
Im thinking of flying to Cali for this one....
cant wait for mine
lots of gear heads out in the midwest.... trailer queens thats is....
Do you know Paolo Castenello? I am sure he'll run you if you wanna go. He prefers to do 100-200 roll on's. He's got a TT Viper; based in ChiTown.

Old 02-02-2006, 02:03 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by dgussin1
haha...sorry for posting it over there, but I knew they'd love it.
So you are the trouble maker !! Just for that I am appointing you the 6speedonline/viperalley Ambassador for this event

Old 02-02-2006, 02:13 AM
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
So you are the trouble maker !! Just for that I am appointing you the 6speedonline/viperalley Ambassador for this event
Point me in the direction...I'll line em up and let the slobra show some *****.

Old 02-02-2006, 02:15 AM
wow...i just clicked on the viper forum. I didn't even know that my thread from svtp was linked there. HAHAHA

Old 02-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
I have been following both threads for several days . . . quite amusing.

Alex, you previously stated a willingness to run the Viper again. With your permission, I am going to post your offer on ViperAlley. Ok?

Where in California is the Viper located?

Craig

Old 02-02-2006, 03:01 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Alex, you have mail.

Craig

Old 02-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Alex, you have another PM.

Craig

Old 02-02-2006, 01:50 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Alex
I think Gary Javo would prefers to race you with his Heffner's SRT-10 and not Darius's GTS. He's a better driver then Darius. I think this will be a very interesting line up if we also get Ryan Woon QS supra in the line up as well. War among the best of the best.

Old 02-02-2006, 05:05 PM
KompressorKev is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Alex
I think Gary Javo would prefers to race you with his Heffner's SRT-10 and not Darius's GTS. He's a better driver then Darius. I think this will be a very interesting line up if we also get Ryan Woon QS supra in the line up as well. War among the best of the best.
doesn't that supra run like 1300+rwhp?! being a supra lover i've always kept track of wotm's supras, and the 98 quicksilver is just immaculate. launches incredibly hard, the trap speeds are phenomenal. i remember seeing its 1/8th mile time at a little under 6 seconds but a little over 130mph, that's just incredible. don't mean to soudn like a bench racer, but i wonder what 0-100 is, 4 seconds?

Old 02-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
lets just keep this in perspective..... I would assume no trailer queens....
cause my friend has a jet engine race car.. does he count....
not to be funny... but alexs' car is a fully weighted car with 400 lbs of car stereo.... what the hell r the viper/supra guys throw at him.... fully gutted race cars.. if so IM trailering the jet engine car.... last time I checked it did 5s at the track

click to view

Old 02-02-2006, 05:20 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KompressorKev
doesn't that supra run like 1300+rwhp?! being a supra lover i've always kept track of wotm's supras, and the 98 quicksilver is just immaculate. launches incredibly hard, the trap speeds are phenomenal. i remember seeing its 1/8th mile time at a little under 6 seconds but a little over 130mph, that's just incredible. don't mean to soudn like a bench racer, but i wonder what 0-100 is, 4 seconds?

1/8th mile at 130? you sure about that?

Old 02-02-2006, 05:32 PM
dr_sharp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Hi Guys,

Looks like I started a PORSHE / VIPER WAR !!

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40183

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...0&page=1&pp=25

I think its time gas up on C16, turn up the boost and have a rematch...
What do you guys think??????

And this time with several cameras!!!
Alex, take the stereo out for one race, tell no one. Smoke him hard (hopefully ) and claim superiority. Btw, make him race from a dig just to remind him what he's driving

Old 02-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
1/8th mile at 130? you sure about that?
sounds like my friends jet engine car....

I cant believe that 1/4 guys are trying to set up straight run races at 100 mph and on.... that would never happen here in chicago.... what a joke...

click to view

Last edited by markski@markskituning; 02-02-2006 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:38 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
lets just keep this in perspective..... I would assume no trailer queens....
cause my friend has a jet engine race car.. does he count....
not to be funny... but alexs' car is a fully weighted car with 400 lbs of car stereo.... what the hell r the viper/supra guys throw at him.... fully gutted race cars.. if so IM trailering the jet engine car.... last time I checked it did 5s at the track
Gary and Ryan's cars are fully weight approx 3400lb I believe. No bull**** gut out race car for sure.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.10 average.

Quick Reply: Protomotive at it again