996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Breaking News!!!! Xico vs Enzo ptII tonight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 03:33 PM
KJM3 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Ferrarislave
Not so much the car he drives, but all the BS about him not knowing anything about cars and being a **** talker. It is just childish, if you wan't to have fun and race, take it to the track. Not some stupid 18yr old wanna be drag race, that neither car was designed for.
I vote for the Drag Race.

If the Enzo owner is talking **** about blowing modded Porsche's away so that he can't even see them in his rear-view mirror on the highway, why not prove him wrong in the "Same Situation".

If they took it to the track and Xico beat him there, Mr. Enzo would say "Well, I said I smoked a Porsche on the HIGHWAY, not on the track, so what I said wasn't bull****" or "Xico has more track experience than me, so it's not really fair to compare our times, if I had as much track experience as him, I'd smoke him".

So I guess my point is, call the guys bull**** straight-up and leave him no excuses.

- KJ

Old 10-03-2005, 07:16 PM
mclaren55 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Ferrarislave
Either way its childish, he has a Enzo, that should be enough to shut you up. He is obviously doing something right to be able to afford the cars of his fantasy. You make it sound like high school, fighting someone because they looked at your wrong.
What does a car have to do with intelligence? Just because he has money doesn't mean he isn't an idiot. I know quite a few ignorant *******s who are wealthy. Its unfortunate really.

Old 10-03-2005, 09:32 PM
aj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond repute
I think someone should direct the Enzo owner to this forum and this thread so that he can tell his side of the story. If he's the tool that he's purported to be, the public bashing could be lots of fun.

He didn't show for a reason, and I think we all know what that reason is- he'd get his *** handed to him.

One thing I like about this forum is the RELATIVE lack of car snobbery.

Old 10-04-2005, 09:34 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by aj996tt

One thing I like about this forum is the RELATIVE lack of car snobbery.

you sure you are around much?

Old 10-04-2005, 01:07 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by Nico
Noob question: What exactly does Xico have done to his car?
Nico its more like what hasn't he done

Old 10-06-2005, 10:33 AM
RufTurbo is infamous around these parts
what happened to the race 5 days ago?

Old 10-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
Enzo is still soooooo much more car.

It's pure entertainment this thread.

Old 10-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
I'm thinking that I'd suuuure like to have one o' them Enzos in MY garage. If I did, I sure wouldn't be drag racing my $1MM depreciable asset with a bunch of street racers... Instead, I might take it to a track once in a while..or maybe down a stretch near the ocean...but I also wouldn't be talking **** either.

Old 10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Dave
I'm thinking that I'd suuuure like to have one o' them Enzos in MY garage. If I did, I sure wouldn't be drag racing my $1MM depreciable asset with a bunch of street racers..